Alapan 1 Elementary School
Schools Division of Imus City
Grade 6 Learning Activity Sheets (All Quarters and All Subjects)
Grade 6 Learning Activity Sheets – Alapan 1 Elementary School
Here are the Grade 6 Learning Activity Sheets of the School Year 2020-2021 free to download. These modules are produced by teachers of Alapan 1 Elementary School based on Most Essentials Learning Competencies (MELCs) of the Department of Education. The references used in these modules are available online as generally shared learning materials or texts. To download these modules, click the link below:
Grade 6 Learning Activity Sheets
Deped most essentials learning competencies (melcs).
Department of Education (DepEd) said Monday its “Most Essential Learning Competencies” (MELCs) is now available to be downloaded for free on the DepEd Commons .
Education Undersecretary Alain Pascua said teachers can also access the K to 12 MELCs and its corresponding guidelines, which were prepared by the Bureau of Curriculum Development.
“We have made the MELCs available for free download at DepEd Commons to help our teachers focus on what is most essential given the challenge in learning delivery this school year,” DepEd Undersecretary Alain Pascua said. “We are trying to make everything as accessible as we can, through DepEd Commons and our other available channels. It is upon us to make sure our teachers and learners have everything they need in order to continue learning,” Pascua added.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Are you a SIM Card User? Register it now to avoid deactivation of your SIM Card. Last Day of Registration: April 26, 2023 Ready to register now, click below
Never see this again!
LEARNING ACTIVITY SHEETS in ENGLISH 6 (Quarter 1) Free Download
Search this blog.
- Activity Sheets
- Automated IPCRF
- Brigada Eskwela Forms and Tarpaulin
- Budget or Work
- Bulletin Board Displays
- Classroom Decoration
- Classroom Structuring
- COT Lesson Plans
- Daily Lesson Log
- DepEd Advisory
- DepEd E-Class Record
- DepEd Forms
- DepEd Modified E-Class Record
- DepEd Official Statement
- DepEd Order
- DepEd Press Release
- DepEd TV Lesson Episodes
- DepEd VIsion Mission Core Values
- Detailed Lesson Plans
- Diagnostic Test
- Educational Games
- English IMs
- Enrollment Forms
- Filipino IMs
- Free Webinars
- Free Webinars. Tutorials
- Grade 1 Activity Sheets
- Grade 10 Activity Sheets
- Grade 11 Activity Sheets
- Grade 12 Activity Sheets
- Grade 2 Activity Sheets
- Grade 3 Activity Sheets
- Grade 4 Activity Sheets
- Grade 5 Activity Sheets
- Grade 6 Activity Sheets
- Grade 7 Activity Sheets
- Grade 8 Activity Sheets
- Grade 9 Activity Sheets
- Handwriting Worksheets
- Homeroom Guidance Modules
- In-Service Training for Teachers
- Individual Learning Monitoring Plan
- Inspiring Stories
- Instructional Materials
- Item Analysis Automated Template
- LDM Practicum Portfolio
- LDM2 Teacher's Portfolio
- Learners Materials
- Learning Activity Sheets (LAS)
- Lesson Exemplars (MELC-Based)
- Mathematics IMs
- MELC-Based MODULES
- Monthly Celebration
- Most Essential Learning Competencies (MELC)
- Most Essential Learning Competencies (MELCs)
- NDEP/GAD/DRRM Corners
- Nutritional Status Template
- Other Materials
- Performance Tasks
- Periodical Test (Quarter 1)
- Periodical Test (Quarter 2)
- Reading Articles
- Reading Materials
- Revised PDS (CS Form 212)
- RPMS Portfolio
- RPMS-PPST Materials
- School Effectiveness Toolkit
- School Form 9 (SF9)
- School Forms
- School Signage
- Science IM's
- Self-Learning Modules
- Self-Monitoring Tool
- STUDY NOTEBOOKS for LDM2
- Summative Tests
- Teacher's Forms
- Teacher's Guide
- Teacher's Materials
- Thinking Log for Learners
- Weekly Home Learning Plan
- Weekly Learning Plan
- Weekly Tests
- Terms and Conditions
We are using ads to support all the content of Guro Ako site. Please disable or remove ad-block. Thank you!
Learning Activity Sheets (LAS) for free downloads -GRADE 6
You May Also Like
Grade 6 Quarter 3 Week 2 Daily Lesson Log
Grade 5 Quarter 3 Week 2 Daily Lesson Log
Grade 4 Quarter 3 Week 2 Daily Lesson Log
Learning Activity Sheets Compilation – LAS for All Grades Quarters 1-4 Free Download
- April 23, 2021
- Learning Activity Sheets , Compilations
Files in this post – Learning Activity Sheets Compilation for Quarters 1-4.
In this post, we tried to compile all of the learning activity sheets that are available on the internet. We looked for every grade in every quarter and compiled them to this one post to make downloading easier.
Take note that these learning activity sheets are not made by us but from different sources on the internet. If you’re one of the owner of these files and want the files to be removed, you can always send us an email.
With that being said, we are always on the lookout for a new Learning Activity Sheets (LAS). If you want to share yours, or if you found an LAS on the internet and want to share it to other teachers as well, then please do send us an email ( [email protected] ) or visit our Facebook page .
Learning Activity Sheets Compilation
So far, these are what we were able to searched for:
- Grade 1 to 6 Learning Activity Sheets: DOWNLOAD
- 3rd Quarter LAS made by Cagayan De Oro: DOWNLOAD
- LAS Sample for All Grades: DOWNLOAD
- LAS for Quarter 3: DOWNLOAD
- LAS for Quarter 2: DOWNLOAD
You May Also Like:
Modules Compilation: DOWNLOAD WHLP: DOWNLOAD Discover More: DOWNLOAD Read Interesting Articles: DOWNLOAD
What is an activity sheet?
An activity sheet is commonly a piece of paper with questions or activities. Students can either place their answers or perform the specific activity. In addition to that, the activity sheet is also used to record the activities done by a person, a group of people, a family, or an organization. (seen on the internet)
According to networklearning.blogspot.com, the purpose of learning activity sheets is to activity sheets provide the context and direction and importantly the process to participate in activities, link to resources and free media utilising a variety of media and publishing tools. Activity sheets can be mapped against learning outcomes and performance criteria and recontextualised by other teachers.
Relative to the implementation of new normal for the incoming School Year 2020-2021, the development of the Learning Activity Sheets (LAS) shall be based on the Most Essential Learning Competencies (MELC) issued by the Central Office. The uniformed template for the Learning Activity Sheets (LAS) is attached below.
Key stage 1 (Grades 1-3) learning areas shall be prepared by their own respective SDOs based on their MTB used as Methods of Teaching (MOT). Preparation of the Key Stage 2 (Grades 4-6), and Key Stage 3 (Junior HS) and Key Stage 4 (Senior HS) shall be based on the agreed distribution per grade levels. Grade level assignments and timelines of submission are attached below.
The LAS shall be utilized by learners during the home learning sessions.
Thank you so much po for sharing, God Bless po
Good morning everyone,thank you on for accepting me as a member of this group.,God bless everyone
Thanks you very much for accepting me as a member of this group,
Thank you very much for accepting me as a member in this group 💞💞
Almost all teachers appreciate your free posts. You greatly help teachers who are most in need like me. Thank you so much.. Be more blessed I pray for continuous free post and easy access to download
Thank you so much for sharing…God bless
Thank you very much for sharing this very useful files. God bless us all.
Thank you for sharing.
Leave a Reply Cancel Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
6th Grade English Language Arts Worksheets and Study Guides
The big ideas in Sixth Grade ELA include applying reading and comprehension skills, identifying main idea, author’s purpose, point of view and drawing conclusions, and enhancing their writing skills.
English Language Arts Worksheets and Study Guides Sixth Grade
Language - conventions of standard english, grammar/spelling, parts of speech, punctuation, language - vocabulary acquisition, content vocabulary, high frequency words i, high frequency words ii, signal/transitional words, syllables/spelling patterns, using a thesaurus, reading informational text, extraneous detail, implied information, interpret text, reading literature, author's purpose/point of view, central idea/supporting details, different genres, fact/opinion/exaggeration, literary devices, literary elements, literary elements/poetic devices, literary techniques, parts of a book, text features, title/author of well known literature, reading: foundational skills, cause and effect, cause/effect, fact/opinion, context clues, decoding strategies, drawing conclusions, drawing inferences, making predictions, prefix/suffix, supporting details, speaking & listening, identify perspectives, informal language, personal experience, punctuation for comprehension, thinking skills, writing: ela literacy, purpose for writing, sentence purpose identification, simple/compound/complex sentences, newpath learning resources are fully aligned to us education standards. select a standard below to view aligned activities for your selected subject and grade:.
- Download and Print thousands of standards-based ELA, Social Study, Science and Math Worksheets and Study Guides!
- Membership Benefits
- Completing Worksheets Online
- Share to Google Classroom
Activate your 30 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
English 6 Grade 6 1st Quarter Week 1 Day 1 to 5
You are reading a preview.
Activate your 30 day free trial to continue reading.
Check these out next
Download to read offline
More Related Content
Slideshows for you (20).
Similar to English 6 Grade 6 1st Quarter Week 1 Day 1 to 5 (20)
More from DepEd - San Carlos City (Pangasinan) (20)
Recently uploaded (20)
- 1. ENGLISH 6 QUARTER 1 WEEK 1, DAY 1 Analyze sound devices ( onomatopoeia, alliteration, assonance, consonance)
- 2. PERFORMANCE STANDARD • Demonstrate understanding of various linguistics nodes to comprehend various texts. CONTENT STANDARD • Uses linguistic cues to appropriately construct meaning from variety of texts for a variety of purposes. ENGRC-Ia-2.3.1 ENGRC-Ia-2.3.2 ENGRC-Ia-2.3.3
- 3. Let’s Study This Poems are pieces of writing written in separate lines that usually have figurative language, repeated and irregular rhythm, rhyme. They convey experiences, ideas, or emotions in a vivid and imaginative way.
- 4. Let’s Study This Poems also have sound devices. Sound devices are tools used by poets to convey and reinforce the meaning or experience of poetry through the skillful use of sound.
- 5. SOUND DEVICES6 Can you imitate the sounds of the following picture???
- 6. Types of Sound Devices Onomatopoeia - This is a sound device which refers to the use of words whose sounds suggest their meanings. Examples: The bang of a gun The buzz of a bee The hiss of a snake The pop of a firecracker
- 7. Types of Sound Devices Alliteration - This is the repetition of the same initial consonant sounds of at least two words in a line of poetry. Example: he frog frolicked frivolously on the forest floor. Little skinny shoulder blades sticking through your clothes …struck out by a steed flying fearless and fleet
- 8. Types of Sound Devices Assonance - This is the repetition of vowel sounds at the beginning, middle or end of at least two words in a line of poetry. Example: Hear the mellow wedding bells (excerpt from by Edgar Allan Poe)
- 9. Types of Sound Devices Consonance - This is the repetition of consonant sounds at the middle or end of at least two words in a line of poetry. Example: He fumbles at your spirit As players at the keys Before they drop full music on; He stuns you by degrees (by Emily Dickinson)
- 10. SOUND DEVICES
- 11. Let’s Do This TITLE OF THE POEM : “THE BELLS” by Edgar Allan Poe ALLITERATION ASSONANCE CONSONANCE Task 1. Fill Out the Table! Listen as your teacher reads a poem. As you listen, take down the words from the poem that exemplify the following sound devices: ALLITERATION, ASSONANCE and CONSONANCE. Write your answers in each column.
- 12. Read, Analyze, Pick Out! Task 2…Read the following short poem titled “Running Water” by Lee Emmett. Pick out words from the poem that exemplify onomatopoeia, alliteration, assonance, and consonance. water plops into pond splish-splash downhill warbling magpies in tree trilling, melodic thrill whoosh, passing breeze flags flutter and flap frog croaks, bird whistles babbling bubbles from tap
- 13. Read and analyze the sound devices used in the sentences. 1. The early birds catches the worm. 2. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. 3. Go and mow the lawn. 4. The cows in the pasture mooed loudly. 5. The doors in the old house creaked as the wind blew through the broken windows.
- 14. “Let’s Enrich Ourselves” List down sentences with sound devices (onomatopoeia, alliteration , assonance and consonance)
- 15. ENGLISH 6 QUARTER 1 WEEK 1, DAY 2 Analyze sound devices ( onomatopoeia, alliteration, assonance, personification, irony, and hyperbole) in a text heard
- 16. PERFORMANCE STANDARD • Analyses text types to effectively understand information/messages(s) CONTENT STANDARD • Demonstrate understanding of various linguistics nodes to comprehend various texts ENGLC-Ia-2.3.1 ENGLC-Ia-2.3.8
- 17. FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE6 What makes a poem different from other literary piece?
- 18. Clouds all like silver lambs on low green hills, Feeding on blue meadows Watered by rills. Clouds are like snowy dawn Playing with winds; Clouds are small, willfull clues With playful minds
- 19. Clouds are huge butterflies Radiant with rays; Clouds are beasts of the wilds On stormy days. Clouds are the sky giants Their tears are rain Dropping on leafy plants Down on the plain.
- 20. Guide Questions: 1. What are clouds being compared in the poem? 2. What characteristics of clouds make them silver lambs? like snowy dawn? 3. What characteristics make them small, willful clues with playful minds? huge butterflies/ beast of the wild/ crying sky giants?
- 21. What are the figurative language used in the poem?
- 22. What is a figurative language? Figurative language is language that uses words or expressions with a meaning that is different from the literal interpretation. DIFFERENT TYPES OF FIGURATIVE LANGUAGE
- 23. What is a simile? metaphor? Personification? Irony? Hyperbole?
- 24. Task 1- Identify what figure of speech is used in each of the following sentences. 1. The English language is like a account of a million words. a. simile b. metaphor c. personification
- 25. Identify what figure of speech is used in each of the following sentences. 2 .The dictionary is the bankbook that helps us use the words. a. simile b. metaphor c. personification
- 26. Identify what figure of speech is used in each of the following sentences. 3. The city’s voice itself is soft like solitudes. a. hyperbole b. metaphor c. irony
- 27. Identify what figure of speech is used in each of the following sentences. 4. The flowers danced happily in the wind. a. onomatopoeia b. Personification c. simile
- 28. Identify what figure of speech is used in each of the following sentences. 5. Mother is washing a mountain of dishes a. hyperbole b. Personification c. irony
- 29. Task 2- Identify the sound device or the figurative language exemplified by each of the following sentences __________ 1. A wicked whisper came and changed my life. __________ 2. The fire station burned down last night. __________ 3. The leaves danced in the wind on the cold October afternoon. __________ 4. Theophilus Thistle, the successful thistle sifter, thrust three thousand thistles through the thick of his thumb. __________ 5. Her brain is the size of a pea
- 30. Task 2- Identify the sound device or the figurative language exemplified by each of the following sentences ___________6. In my dream, I was somewhere and I saw the cutler, antler, battler. __________ 7. The house of my friend is hard to reach but when I arrived, I enjoy the nearby beach. __________ 8. The homeless survived in their cardboard palaces. __________ 9. “Woosh, woosh” of the howling wind can be heard in darkness. __________10. I’m starving! I can devour hundred tons of sandwiches and French fries any time.
- 31. Tell what figurative language is used in the following sentences. 1. The brain is like a gigantic government office. 2. Even if you spray it with all the perfume in the world, it will still smell. 3. The wrinkled sea beneath him crawls. 4. You are the wind beneath my wings. 5. The wind tapped like a tired man.
- 32. “Let’s Enrich Ourselves” Make your own simile , metaphor, personification, hyperbole, assonance, and alliteration using the following topics. 1. Rainbow 2. Forest 3. Sun 4. Birds 5. Ocean
- 33. ENGLISH 6 QUARTER 1 WEEK 1, DAY 3 Inferring meaning of idiomatic expression
- 34. MEANING OF IDIOMATIC EXPRESSION USING CONTEXT CLUES 6
- 35. IDIOMATIC EXPRESSION PERFORMANCE STANDARD Infer meaning of idiomatic expression using context clues CONTENT STANDARD Relate an experience appropriate to the occasion. ENGV-Ia-12.3.1 ENGV-Ia-2.3.1
- 36. The underlined group of words is an idiom. Choose the best meaning. 1. Whenever Rene is under the weather, he gets plenty of rest and takes vitamins. a. out in the rain b. ill c. exercising
- 37. 2. Marlon’s jokes wear thin after you’ve heard them ten times. a. becomes dull b. becomes shorter c. remains funny
- 38. 3. We like our neighborhood to look clean, so it burns up when we see someone littering in the streets. a. makes us feel hot b. makes us angry c. starts fire
- 39. 4. Although Ester did well in the spelling quiz, she tripped up when she came to the word giraffe. a. fell on the floor b. made a mistake c. spoke quietly
- 40. 5. The movie was so funny; it really had us in stitches. a. sewing b. laughing hard c. watching eagerly
- 41. * An idiomatic expression conveys a meaning different from its individual words. Neither can the idiom be readily analyzed from its grammatical construction.
- 42. * Although idioms cannot be explained by the strict rules of grammar, their long-continued, general use has given them recognition.
- 43. * Idiomatic expressions give force, color and vividness to our language. We use idiomatic expressions to make our speech and writing more interesting. Often, we can get the meaning of an idiomatic expression from context.
- 44. -DAVID BATES Speak gently ; it is better far To rule by love than fear, Speak gently ; let no harsh word mark The good we may do here. Speak gently to the little child; It’s love be sure to gain Teach it in accent soft and mild, It may not long remain. Read the poem.
- 45. -DAVID BATES Speak gently to the aged one; Grieve not the care-worn heart, Whose sands of life are nearly run; Let such in peace depart. Speak gently; it’s a little thing Dropped in the heart’s deep well The good the joy that it may bring Eternity shall tell.
- 46. a. What is the poem all about? b. What do the following phrases mean? - ‘Tis a little thing dropped in the hearts deep well.
- 47. _ Rule by love ;rule by fear - It’s love be sure to gain - Teach in accents soft and mild - Care-worn heart - Sands of life are nearly run
- 48. - Let such in peace depart - Heart’s deep well - Eternity shall tell c. How do we learn the meaning of each phrase? What help us understand it? d. What are the importance of idioms?
- 49. IDIOMATIC EXPRESSIONS Face the facts To accept reality Come down to earth To be practical; realistic Take it or Leave it Whether you accept it or not See the world To see life Serve one right To see life Serve one right To deal with one as he deserves Sound a person out Find out his intention Commit to memory To learn by heart Bury the hatchet To make peace Cry over spilt milk To cherish useless regrets Follow the crowd To act or believe as most people do Kills two birds with one stone Accomplishes two things at a time
- 50. Read and analyze the sentences. Choose the idioms used in each. 1. The foreigner can easily get along with the native. 2. The sampaguita in your car gives off a sweet smell. 3. Eden has a very attractive get up. 4. My mother looks forward to the coming of my sister from Hawaii 5. We have to look up to our parents.
- 51. What are idioms??? Idioms are expressions that cannot be understood simply by putting together the meaning of the individual words. They have meanings as whole expressions instead of individual words.
- 52. Get the meaning of italicized idiomatic expressions below through context clues. 1. She knew the poem by heart. 2. By the end of the month , she had a change of heart. 1 2 3 4 5 3. This gift is given with all my heart. 4. He is a student after my own heart. 5. She lost her heart to the white dress in the display window of the store
- 53. Read each sentence. Each contains an italicized idiomatic expression. Identify its meaning. 1. After the most-needed vacation, the photographer and his partner get on in life. a. left work b. continued being partners2 3 4 5 Oral Test
- 54. Read each sentence. Each contains an italicized idiomatic expression. Identify its meaning 2. One partner returned to town to look after the business. a. to see b. to take care 2 3 4 5
- 55. Read each sentence. Each contains an italicized idiomatic expression. Identify its meaning 3. When the partner returned, he saw the philosopher highly spirited. a. energetic and enthusiasm b. proud and arrogant2 3 4 5
- 56. Read each sentence. Each contains an italicized idiomatic expression. Identify its meaning 4. The reddish-brown color of the water was no good according to the philosopher. a.improper b. of no use2 3 4 5
- 57. Read each sentence. Each contains an italicized idiomatic expression. Identify its meaning 5. After a short stay in her rest house,certain changes took place in the philosopher’s life. a.exchange places b. came about2 3 4 5
- 58. Choose the right idiom below to complete the sentences. 1. It takes one with an _______ to accept other’s opinion calmly. 2. Matthew is a very bright boy . In fact , he belongs to the _____ in his school . 3. Even if it raining, the class will _______ with their exposure trip. 4. Mother will go to the market, so I’ll stay to ______ my baby sister. 5. If you want to _________ in the class, you have to study hard. open mind be a star look afterpush through cream of the crop Written Test
- 59. Give the meaning of idioms in each sentence and use it in a sentence. 1. The fatal blow of kid Kidlat killed his opponent. 2. The cold war between the girls was reported by the boys to their teacher. 3. Our teacher put an end to the negative relationship of the girls. 4. Her beauty made her stand out in the crowd. 5. My allowance was cut down by my mother because I overspent my pocket money.
- 60. ENGLISH 6 QUARTER 1 WEEK 5, DAY 4 Compose clear and coherent sentences using appropriate grammatical structures: -Modals
- 61. PERFORMANCE STANDARD • Demonstrates command of the conventions of standard English grammar and usage when writing or speaking CONTENT STANDARD • Speaks and writes using good command of the convention of standard English EN6G-Ie-3.6
- 62. Let’s Recall What are the uses of modals?
- 63. May I used them in sentences? Can __________________________ Could ________________________ May __________________________ Might
- 64. Let’s Try This Answer the following questions: 1.Now that you are in Grade Six, what are the things that you must do? 2. Now that you are the big sisters and big brothers of the Kinder to Grade Five pupils, what should you show them as a role model?
- 65. Let’s Study This Modals are verbs that cannot be used without another verb. Here again are the general characteristics of modals you should remember. 1. A modal does not change whether the subject is singular or plural. Examples: He must learn. I must learn. You must learn. They must learn. We must learn.
- 66. Let’s Study This 2. A modal is always used with the basic form of the verb. Examples: I must run. I should run. 3. Modals can be used alone to answer a question. Examples: Must you come? I must. Might it happen? It might
- 67. Let’s Study This 4. Modals, when joined with „not‟ to form a negative statement, can be contracted. Examples: I must not fail. I mustn’t fail. It might not come true. It mightn’t come true.
- 68. Modal Uses Examples Must Strong obligation You must pass this test to pass the first quarter Necessity I must review the lesson for the test. Should Mild obligation, recommendation, advice You should review in your room not in front of the TV. Expectation You should finish reviewing before 10 PM Modals that obligation.
- 69. Let’s Do This Group Activity As a group, complete the paragraph using the modals: can, could, may, might, must, and should. Don‟t eat this fruit. It _____ be poisonous. This _____ prove harmful for your health. Perhaps, _____ lead to death. Therefore, you _____ not eat this fruit. It _____ not be eaten raw. Before eating, its skin _____ be removed
- 70. Let’s Do More Complete the paragraph using the modals: can, could, may, might, must, and should. Milk is a complete food, full of vitamins and proteins. Children _____ drink it regularly otherwise they _____ suffer from undernourishment. Elders _____ also take it but those who _____ not afford it _____ take pulses, fruits and vegetables as an alternative. We _____ purchase milk of good quality from milk booths opened by the Government.
- 71. A Letter of Advice Write a letter of advice to your friend using must and should.
- 72. ENGLISH 6 QUARTER 1 WEEK 5, DAY 5 Describe different forms and conventions of film and moving pictures (acting)
- 73. PERFORMANCE STANDARD • Demonstrates understanding of the forms and conventions of print, and digital materials to understand various viewing texts CONTENT STANDARD • Applies knowledge of the various forms of print , non-print, and digital materials to appropriately comprehend print, non-print, film and moving texts EN6VC-Ie5.1.1
- 74. What are the elements in acting performance?
- 75. • Emotions are feelings. • One way of expressing our feelings is through facial expressions. • Facial expressions are seen through the movement of our eyebrows, eyes, lips and even our nostrils.
- 76. How are You Feeling? Pair Up With your seatmate/partner, match the emotion with the correct emoji.
- 77. How are You Feeling? happy scared worried sad confused joyful angry silly embarrassed surprised
- 78. ACTING PERFORMANCE • Acting performance affects the way an audience responds. • One of the elements of acting performance is facial expressions. Let’s Study This
- 79. FACIAL EXPRESSIONS Happiness (laughing, smiling) A smile or laughter is the most recognized emotion from a distance. When smiling or laughing, cheeks are pulled up and out. The mouth sides are pulled backwards as well as slightly upwards. This slight upper movement pushes the upper eyelids and produces wrinkles around the eyes. Also, the mouth seems to get closer to the nose.
- 80. FACIAL EXPRESSIONS When laughing, the jaw drops and the upper teeth and gum appear. The upper lip appears to be straight and the lower teeth are also exposed in a big laugh. For smiling, the lips push flat against each other. A true smile is symmetrical. It forms evenly and disappears gradually. It rarely takes more than a couple of seconds. Also, it does not precede or lag the idea of a happy situation in concern.
- 81. FACIAL EXPRESSIONS Sadness In sadness, the eyebrows are raised from the inner sides and brought nearer. The cheek may be pulled slightly upwards, the mouth ends pulled downwards and the chin is raised. If the mouth opens for crying, it looks square.
- 82. FACIAL EXPRESSIONS Anger Anger may not be good for health, but it's good for movies. An angry person has his/her eyebrows pulled downwards towards the inner sides and drawn together.
- 83. FACIAL EXPRESSIONS The upper and lower eyelids are raised, the nostrils dilate, the face reddens and veins show in the head. The lips are either tightened together and the jaw is clenched, or the mouth becomes square to expose the clenched teeth, or is open if talking.
- 84. FACIAL EXPRESSIONS Fear The eyebrows are raised, drawn together and appear straight. The upper and lower eyelids are raised. The mouth is opened and pulled outwards. The fear expression freezes the face and usually lasts some time.
- 85. FACIAL EXPRESSIONS Surprise Whenever someone is surprised, his/her eyebrows are raised up and arched, the eyelids may be raised, the lower jaw drops and the lips are parted.
- 86. FACIAL EXPRESSIONS Pain In extreme pain, the eyes are tightly closed, cheeks are raised, and eyebrows pulled together and downwards. The mouth may be wide open, with square lips, preparing for screaming or yelling.
- 87. FACIAL EXPRESSIONS Excitement An excited person draws a smile upon his face. However, the eyes are not wrinkled like with smiling; they are wide open and the eyebrows may pull from the sides.
- 88. FACIAL EXPRESSIONS Worry Worry is expressed by drawing the eyebrows slightly downwards and together, and the lips tightened together and pulled slightly upwards and backwards.
- 89. Let’s Do This Let’s Have a Commercial Break A. Watch a series of heartfelt commercials. TV Commercials Sources:1. "Don't judge people you don't know ( you will cry after watching )." YouTube. August 29, 2015. Accessed May 17, 2017. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GENxFiRBiBA. 2."My Dad is a Liar!" YouTube. February 03, 2015. Accessed May 17, 2017. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0iR6KFCxkQ.
- 90. Let’s Answer This 1. What did you learn from the TV commercials? 2. What is the message of the TV commercials? Do you agree or disagree with it? 3. What did you like best/least about it? Why? 4. Who was your most/least favorite character in the TV commercials? Why? 5. Did anything that happened in the TV commercials remind you of something about your own life or about others’?
- 91. Let’s Answer This 6. What were you thinking as you finished watching the TV commercials? 7. What would you say to a friend who asked you about them? 8. Would you recommend these to a friend? Explain your reasons. 9. What part of the TV commercials would you change? Why? 10. If you had a chance to ask a character in these commercials a question, what would it be?
- 92. Let’s Do More Group Activity As a group, accomplish the table below. Be ready for a group reporting afterwards. TV Commercial #1 TV Commercial #2 Character Emotion/ facial Expression
- 93. Let’s Remember Acting is the work of an actor or actress, who is a person in theater, television, film, or any other storytelling medium and tells the story by portraying a character usually by speaking or singing a written text or play.
- Click the picture one by one
- See the activity sheet p.8 for the correct answer.
- Onomatopoeia whoosh, passing breeze ; Alliteration splish-splash downhill trilling, melodic thrill flags flutter and flap ; Assonance trilling, melodic thrill flags flutter and flap ; Consonance splish-splash downhill frog croaks, bird whistles
- Click the hyperlink
- Click the hyperlink to know if the answer is correct or not.
- Answers;1. alliteration 2.irony 3.personification 4.alliteration 5. hyperbole
- Answers; 6. consonance 7.assonance 8. irony 9.onomatopoeia 10. hyperbole
- Answers: 1. open mind 2. cream of the crop 3. push through 4. look after 5. be a star
- The teacher will read first the words then the learners will follow
- Ask: When do we use must and should?
- Click one by one
- Answers: could, may, could, should, must, should
- Click the hyperlink for the answer
- Show some facial expression.( role model)
- Let the pupils show their perfect smile.
- Let the pupils show how they laugh.
- Let the pupils show their sadness facial expression.
- Let the pupils show anger facial expression.
- The teacher will show the fear facial expression.
- The teacher will show the surprise facial expression.
- The teacher will show the pain facial expression.
- Let the pupils show how they are excited of something.
- Click the hyperlink to watch the videos.
- After film viewing ask the questions.
Public clipboards featuring this slide, select another clipboard.
Looks like you’ve clipped this slide to already.
You just clipped your first slide!
Create a clipboard
Get slideshare without ads, special offer to slideshare readers, just for you: free 60-day trial to the world’s largest digital library..
The SlideShare family just got bigger. Enjoy access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.
Help us keep SlideShare free
It appears that you have an ad-blocker running. By whitelisting SlideShare on your ad-blocker, you are supporting our community of content creators.
Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer.
To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds to upgrade your browser .
Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
Activity Sheet in ENGLISH 6 QUARTER 1 Week 1-Day 1 & 2 Listening Comprehension Reading Comprehension
Did you have fun working on your previous lessons in Grade 5 English? Surely, you enjoyed answering the tasks and did a great job.
Kelvin Kudzi Major
Darren L. Noble, M.A.
Poet John Haines is best known for his first book of poetry, Winter News, which was published in 1966. The book contains poems about the Alaskan landscape that surrounded Haines during his many years of living in Richardson, Alaska. The recurring motifs in his poems include hunting, trapping, the Arctic cold, animals, and death. Haines says Winter News "was born of the isolation in which I then lived" (preface OMD) . It is an isolation that Haines portrays well to his audience and one that has earned him critical praise. Many critics have focused on Haines's use of metaphor and imagery throughout his poetry in Winter News and subsequent books, yet one area that has not been addressed in detail is Haines's use of sound devices, a vital poetic element. Scholar Helen Vendler says that poets are aware of all the sounds in their poems, as well as the various rhythms. Vendler notes that "poets 'bind' words together in a line by having them share sounds, whether consonants or vowels. This makes the words sound as if they 'belong' together by natural affinity" (l45). Haines produces sounds and rhythms using a variety of devices such as assonance, consonance, and alliteration. This paper closely examines a variety of his poems in Winter News and subsequent books, and it illustrates his extensive sound device usage. Chapter one introduces Haines and establishes the boundaries of this paper. Chapter two discusses the importance sound has in poetry; the chapter details Goold Brown's classification of letters, which is used as the basis for the sound dissection. Selected poems from Winter News and later books are discussed in detail. Chapter three analyzes the death motif, particularly prevalent in "The Moosehead," "On the Divide," and "Arlington." Haines's sound device usage, in connection with these poems, also is examined in chapter three. The final chapter discusses the conclusions that culminate from the previous chapters.
Ikke Dewi Pratama
The study of stylistics has grown wider in literatures and in linguistics. Stylistics provides linguistic features that support the interpretation of certain text so that the investigation becomes comprehensive. This research aims at finding stylistic features of the narrations of the prologue and epilogue of Mata Najwa talk show in an episode entitled Pejabat Pemburu Rente. Using ear-catching word arrangements, the prologue and epilogue successfully attract the audiences' attention and, thus, the talk show becomes one of the most popular TV show in Indonesia. The stylistic features observed in this research are based on deviation and parallelism. This is a descriptive qualitative research. The data source is Mata Najwa show with the subtitle Pejabat Pemburu Rente, while the data are the prologue and the epilogue of the show. The analysis shows three features in the prologue as well as in the epilogue: figurative language, sound repetition and word repetition.
Sorry, preview is currently unavailable. You can download the paper by clicking the button above.
- We're Hiring!
- Help Center
- Find new research papers in:
- Health Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Cognitive Science
- Computer Science
- Academia ©2023
- Join for FREE
- Printable Worksheets
- Online Lessons
- Test Maker™
- Printable Games
- Worksheet Generator
- Plans & Pricing
Printable & online resources for educators
- Test Maker TM
Share/Like This Page
- Early Education
Grade 6 ELA
Grade 6 math, grade 6 science, all worksheets by subject, english language arts, life skills, physical education, seasonal and holidays, social studies, study skills/strategies.
- Vocational Education
- Word Searches new!
Common Core ELA
Common core math, math worksheet generators, printable game generators, printable sixth grade (grade 6) worksheets, tests, and activities.
Print our Sixth Grade (Grade 6) worksheets and activities, or administer them as online tests. Our worksheets use a variety of high-quality images and some are aligned to Common Core Standards.
Worksheets labeled with are accessible to Help Teaching Pro subscribers only. Become a Subscriber to access hundreds of standards aligned worksheets.
- Color Wheel - Activity
- Drawing Review
- Musical Theater - West Side Story
- Colors and Tints
- Examining Art - Famous Paintings
- Language Arts Review (grade 6)
- The Three Tradesmen - Informational (grade 6)
- Mr. Acton - Fiction (grade 6)
- Summer Review Quiz (grade 6)
- Writing Review (grade 6)
Cause and Effect
- Becoming a Runner (Fiction)
- Cause and Effect - Short Passages
- Cause and Effect Graphic Organizer
- Cause and Effect - Informational Science
- Cause and Effect Brainstorm
- Compare and Contrast
- Compare and Contrast - Non-Fiction
- Cooking with Aunt Sheila (Fiction)
- Compare and Contrast - Fiction
- Compare and Contrast Mix
- Earth vs. Mars
- Figurative Language - grade 6
- Figurative Language: Similes
- Figurative Language in Poetry - grade 6
- Hyperbole and Idioms
- Recognizing Sound Devices in Poetry
- Capitalization and Punctuation
- Combining Sentences
- Compound Sentences
- Daily Grammar: U.S. Coast Guard
- Grades 6-8 Subject-Verb Agreement Review
- Indefinite Pronouns and Double Negatives Review
- Intensive vs. Reflexive Pronouns
- Mixed Singular and Plural Noun Review
- More Singular and Plural Nouns
- Nouns as Objects
- Prefixes: IN or IM?
- Pronouns Review
- Reflexive Pronouns #2
- Simple Sentences
- Singular and Compound Subjects
- Telling vs. Asking Sentences
- Using Interrogative Adjectives
- Vague Pronouns
- Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- Coordinating Conjunctions
- Grade 6 Grammar Review
- Grades 6-8 Types of Pronouns
- Intensive Pronouns Fill in the Blank
- Irregular Plural Nouns
- More Nouns as Objects
- Nouns as Adjectives
- Nouns Used as Verbs
- Pronoun Types
- Reflexive Pronouns
- Sentence Structure
- Singular and Compound Predicates
- Singular and Plural Nouns
- Types of Conjunctions
- Using Question Words
Informational Stories and Texts
- Haunted House
- Stranded in Italy
- The First Human-Like Robot
- The Wild Boar
- Fun at the Beach
- Jackie Robinson
- One-Way Ticket to Mars
- Sweden's Ice Hotel
- The Golden Eagle
Literature - Books, Stories
- A Christmas Carol: Stave Five
- A Christmas Carol: Stave One
- A Christmas Carol: Stave Two
- A Wrinkle in Time: Chapter 2
- A Wrinkle in Time: Chapter 4
- Characters in Holes
- Literature Review - grade 6
- Lob's Girl
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
- A Christmas Carol: Stave Four
- A Christmas Carol: Stave Three
- A Wrinkle in Time: Chapter 1
- A Wrinkle in Time: Chapter 3
- A Wrinkle in Time: Chapter 5
- General Movie Analysis
- Little Women
- Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters
- Main Idea - Space
- The Battle of the Oranges
- Main Idea - Informational
- Main Idea and Drawing Conclusions
- Common Reading Strategies
- Ethos, Pathos, Logos - grades 11-12
- Reading Review - grade 6
- Elements of Poetry
- Forms of Poetry
- Analyze Text Structure
- Freytag's Pyramid Matching
- Identifying Genre
- Making Connections while Reading
- Poem Analysis: The Flag Goes By
- Propaganda and Persuasive Techniques
- Traits of Genres
- Analyzing Informational Texts
- Poem Analysis: The Arrow and the Song
- Poem Analysis: The Wind and the Moon
- Reasons and Evidence
- Accept vs. Except
- Coarse vs. Course
- Grade 6 Vocabulary Review #2
- IN, IM, IL, or IR?
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Rebus Word Puzzles 2
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Vocabulary in Poetry
- Advice vs. Advise
- Aloud vs. Allowed
- Boar vs. Bore
- Grade 6 Vocabulary Review
- Rebus Word Puzzles 1
- Scene vs. Seen
- World History Vocabulary
- An Important Discovery
- Celebrity Encounter
- Healthy Eating
- No Field Trips
- Thank a Veteran
- Typical Day
- Birth Order
- Didn't Want To
- Felt Special
- Jobs at Home
- Grade 6 Math Practice – Calculator
- Grade 6 Math Review
- Grade 6 PARCC Math Practice – Non-Calculator
- Grade 6 Math Practice – Non-Calculator
- Grade 6 PARCC Math Practice – Calculator
Arithmetic and Number Concepts
- Adding and Subtracting Multi-Digit Decimals
- Dividing Fractions
- Dividing Multi-Digit Numbers
- Grade 6 Number System Review
- Identifying Number Properties
- Multiplying and Dividing Multi-Digit Decimals
- Opposite Signs of Numbers
- Percent Word Problems
- Percents of Numbers
- Positive and Negative Numbers
- Ratio and Rate Word Problems
- Unit Rate Word Problems
- Dividing Fractions by Fractions - Word Problems
- GCF and the Distributive Property
- Greatest Common Factor
- Least Common Multiple
- Number Lines and Rational Numbers
- Percent of a Quantity Word Problems
- Positive and Negative Number Calculations
- Understanding Ratios Word Problems
- Using Number Lines
Function and Algebra Concepts
- Algebraic Terminology
- Distributive Property with Algebra Tiles
- Equivalent Expressions
- Evaluating Exponents
- Expressions and Equations Review
- Graphing Inequalities on Number Lines
- Numerical Expressions with Exponents
- Printable Algebra Tiles - Black & White
- Ratios and Proportional Relationships Review
- Substitution #2
- Whole-Number Exponents
- Writing Exponents
- Distance Between Integers on Number Lines
- Equivalent Algebraic Expressions
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions
- Evaluating Whole-Number Exponents
- Graphing Absolute Value Inequalities
- Graphing Linear Inequalities on Number Lines
- Positive/Negative Numbers w/ Algebra Tiles
- Printable Algebra Tiles - Color
- Understanding Exponents
- Writing Algebraic Expressions with Tiles
Geometry and Measurement
- Areas of Polygons
- Geometry Word Problems
- Locating Points on a Coordinate Plane
- Nets and Solid Figures
- Polygons in the Coordinate Plane
- Volumes of Right Rectangular Prisms
- Coordinate Plane – Four Quadrants
- Grade 6 Geometry Review
- Nets - Advanced Solids
- Polygons and the Coordinate Plane
- The Coordinate Plane
- Blank Number Lines -5 to 5
- Histogram - Math Quiz Scores
- Identifying Simple Inequalities from Number Lines
- Interpreting a Histogram
- Interpreting Box Plots - Maximum and Minimums
- Line Plot Practice
- Opposite Integers on Number Lines
- Quadrants of the Coordinate Plane
- Reading a Histogram
- Representing Integers on Number Lines
- Using a Box Plot
- Coordinate Plane - Four Quadrants
- Histogram Frequency Table
- Identifying Simple Inequalities on Number Lines
- Interpreting Box Plots
- Interpreting Box Plots - Range and IQR
- One-Variable Inequalities on Number Lines Review
- Reading a Box Plot
- Representing Inequalities on Number Lines
- Using Double Box Plots
Middle School Math
- Mean, Median, Mode, and Range with Dice
- Statistical Questions
- Central Tendency (Mean, Median, &; Mode)
- Finding Unit Prices
- Grade 6 Statistics & Probability Review
- Measures of Center and Variation
- Survey Sampling
Statistics and Probability
- Central Tendency (Mean, Median, & Mode)
- Mean, Median, and Mode Word Problems
- Earth Day Word Problems
- Grade 6 Short Practice #2
- Grade 6 Short Practice #4
- Positive and Negative Numbers Word Problems
- Word Problem Strategies
- Grade 6 Short Practice #1
- Grade 6 Short Practice #3
- Grade 6 Short Practice #5
All Elementary Science
- Phases of the Moon
- Science Note-Taking: The Planets
- Solar System Objects
- The Inner Planets
- Earth's Rotation and Revolution
- Lunar Phases
- One-Way Ticket to Mars (Reading Passage)
- Solar Eclipse or Lunar Eclipse
- Solar System Vocabulary
- The Outer Planets
- Bird Adaptations
- Cell Structure
- Life Science Review
- Body Systems
- Conifer Life Cycle
- Exploring Biomes: The Rainforest
- Physical vs. Chemical Change
- Guess the Substance
- What Element Am I? - Activity
- Environmental Science Vocabulary
- Rock Classification - Activity
- Rock Cycle Diagram
- The Earth's Water Cycle
- Types of Faults
- Volcano Vocabulary
- Weather Fronts
- Branches of Earth Science
- Sedimentary Rocks
- Solstices and Equinoxes
- Types of Fossils
- Weather or Climate?
- Genetics and Heredity
Middle School Science
- Bodies of Water Vocabulary
- Identifying Lab Equipment
- Laboratory Safety Symbols
- Laws of Motion
- Mechanical Energy
- Practicing Lab Safety
- Science KWL Chart
- Scientific Method Terms
- Simple Machine Review
- Water Cycle
- Estimating Mass
- Forms of Energy
- Laboratory Equipment
- Scientific Inferences and Observations
- Simple Machines Vocabulary
- Types of Energy
Easter and spring.
- Easter (Religious)
- Easter Math Review
- Buddhism Test
- Geography and Culture
- Judaism and Christianity
- U.S. Presidential Elections
- World Religions
- Eastern Philosophies
- Hinduism Test
- The Election of the Pope
- US Presidential Elections
- World Religions Activity
Ancient and World History
- Age of Exploration
- Alexander the Great
- Ancient Egypt #2
- Ancient Greek Literature and Art
- Ancient Rome
- Cold War in the 1980s
- Geography of Ancient Civilizations
- Persian War and Golden Age of Athens
- The Fertile Crescent
- World War II
- Ancient China #2
- Ancient Greece
- Ancient India
- Canadian History
- French Revolution (MS)
- Julius Caesar
- North Africa and SW Asia
- Roman Empire
- Trojan War: Myths and Facts
- Five Themes of Geography
- States of the Union
- US State Capitals Map
- Canadian Geography
- Latin American Geography
- American Expansion Labeling Activity
- Boston Tea Party
- United States Social Safety Net
- Veterans Day
- Bacon's Rebellion
- U.S. in the 1950's
- Valentine's Day
- Washington, D.C.
- Character Traits
- Narrative Procedure
- Reading Story Map
- Writing Story Map
- Fact and Opinion Chart
- KWL Chart with empty topic label
- Main Idea (with space for instructions)
- Reading KWL Chart
- Research KWL Chart
© Copyright Notice: All worksheets contain copyrighted work and are designed for use by individual teachers, tutors, and parents. Worksheets and/or questions may not be replicated or redistributed in any way outside HelpTeaching.com, regardless of intended usage, without explicit permission .
- FREE Printable Worksheets
- Common Core ELA Worksheets
- Common Core Math Worksheets
Results of the 2021 National Qualifying Examination for School Heads (NQESH)
Daily Lesson Log/Detailed Lesson Plan and Activity Sheets for Grade 6
Undersecretary for Curriculum and Instruction
May 29, 2017
Regional Directors Regional Secretary, ARMM
DINA S. OCAMPO Undersecretary
Table of Contents
DAILY LESSON LOG/DETAILED LESSON PLAN AND ACTIVITY SHEETS FOR GRADE 6
The Department of Education, through the Bureau of Learning Delivery-Teaching and Learning Division issues the Daily Lesson Log/Detailed Lesson Plan and Activity Sheets for Grade 6, Quarter 1 for the following learning area:
Additional DLL/DLP/AS shall be available by the second week of June 2017 and Quarter 2 materials on the first week of July.
Download Daily Lesson Log/Detailed Lesson Plan and Activity Sheets for Grade 6
The regional, schools division and district offices, and schools should ensure that these materials be utilized by all teachers.
Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
Mark Anthony Llego
He has helped thousands of teachers across the country access information about their field and has made and is still making it possible for teachers across different regions to share their ideas, which are essential to developing their instruction and supervision skills. Some of his articles about teaching have been spread abroad and featured on different educational websites in the United States. Join Our Facebook Discussion Group
46 thoughts on “Daily Lesson Log/Detailed Lesson Plan and Activity Sheets for Grade 6”
Good day po!Sir pwede makahingi ng DLL ng grade 6 English po?
Good morning. Please do share with us your Daily Lesson plan for Grade 6 Science. Thanks in advance and God Bless. My email ad.. [email protected]
Pwede Po mkahingi dll/dlp and activity sheet Ng English 6 and esp 6 Po for 3rd quarter. Salamat Po NG marami…
pwede po bang makahingi ng dlp sa lahat ng subject sa grade 7 po? salamat.
Pwed pong makahingi ng dlp filipino 3rd quarter
Can I request for DLL in Science Grade 10 and Grade 8 (3rd & 4th Quarter)? Thank you very much po.
Can I request for DLL in Science Grade 10 (3rd & 4th Quarter) And Science Grade 8 (3rd & 4th Quarter)? Thank you very much po
Can I request for DLL in Science Grade 10 (3rd & 4th Quarter) And Science Grade 8 (3rd & 4th Quarter)
Pwd po bang mkahingi ng dll sa fil8 and fil 9???…maraming salamat?
Yes, if it requires.
thank you so much for the uploaded materials n others. So helpful to us teachers. Can you please upload Teachers’ Guides also for the different subjects for grades 4 t0 6. Lalo na po sa Grade six na wala pang mga TGs at LMs. Thanks po and God Bless!
Pwede po bang makahingi ng dll sa Filipino 7 at 8?
pwede po mka hingi dll at worksheets po sa lahat ng subject salamat po
Good evening pwede pong makahingi ng DLL/DLP and activity sheets yung topic “napapangkat ang mga salitang magkaugnay” pls do share it needed lg po para sa final demo namin
Sir pwede makahingi po ng Science 7-10 na DLL?
pang 3rd quarter lang po sir.maraming salamat po
good morning sir, Pwede pong makahingi ng DLP sa Araling Panlipunan at Math 6.Pati Activity Sheets kun meron po. Thank you.
GUD PM SIR! Pwede po bang makahingi ng DLP sa Filipino 7 and 8 salamat po!
thank u for the activity sheets for grade 6
Sir, Good Evening po, meron na po bang activity sheets for science 5 & 6 2nd to fourth quarter po? God Bless…
GUD PM SIR! Pwede po bang makahingi ng DLP sa Filipino 7 2nd & 3rd quarter?salamat po!
quarter 2 po.. meron na po ba.. salamat po
Quarter 2 naman po kung meron..salamat po malaking tulong po talaga
Good evening…please do share with us your activity sheet english 6… Thank you so much and God [email protected]
Good P. M. po, May we request for the earlier uploading of teacher’s guide and learner’s materials, for the 2nd quarter, week 4 upward, May 2017 edition. Different DLL’s being uploaded but some doesn’t jibe with the CG for the quarter. If this will always be the case, I think the expectation of teaching effectively and efficiently will not be attained, since we are bothered scouting references from the different corners in our community which is sometimes invisible. Sometimes we create some of the materials to use if no possible resources could be availed. We hope for your immediate action to our request. Thank you and More power!
sir pwede po bang pa share naman ng DLL niyo sa Filipino 7-8 thanks po at pagpalain nawa kayo ng maykapal. napakalaking tulong po nito sa paghubog at pagpanday ng isipan ng bawat kabataan. Godbless and more power..
sir pwede po bang pa share naman ng DLL niyo sa Filipino 7-8 thanks po at pagpalain nawa kayo ng maykapal.
bakit wala na pong update… please update .. pano po kami makapagturo ng walang TG as our guide.. hirap naman nitong gawain namin po.
Sir please share with us Daily Lesson Log all Subjects Grade 6 for Second quarter. Thank you so much! God bless!
science 6 with activity sheets
pls furnished second quarter science 6 tnx and god bless
sir meron nabang DLL para sa Araling Panlipunan Week 5 to week 12 ….
Sir pwede po ba makahingi ng DLL in AP for grade 7 and 8?maraming salamat…
Pls.sir DLL for Science 7 quarter 1 & 2…thanks and God bless
Sir Can I have a copy of DLL for K12 Business Finance thank you
sir can I have a copy of CLL for K12 Business Finance . thank you
Can I have a copy of DLP for K12 Business Plan
Will you please provide us AP teachers the complete DLL for each quarer, because lack of materials made us difficult to teach everyday. thank you very much and more power.
sir bkit wla p pong week 5 ng ap???
Grade 7 please
Good day! Please download AP- LM & DLP grade 6. THANKS. MAY GOD BLESS THIS GROUP.
Sir bka pwede pong makahingi ng DLL pra sa Earth & Life Science para sa Grade 11..Salamat po.
pwed pahingi ng 2nd quarter dlp grade six
Please download Science 9 Learning Materials Thank you so much
Please download DLL-Science Grade 9 & Science 9 Learning Materials Thank you so much
Good pm,please do share with us your Daily Lesson Log for Grade 9 – Science 9 …thank you so much & God bless My email ad…. [email protected]hoo.com
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Can't find what you're looking for.
We are here to help - please use the search box below.
- All Worksheets
- Social Studies
- Coloring Pages
- Worksheet Generator
- Common Core
- All Lesson Plans
- All Workbooks
- All Exercises
- All Project Ideas
- Physical Science
- Earth and Space Science
- Life Science
- Applied Science
- Behavioral/Health Science
- Reading & Writing
- Common Core Resources
- Guided Lessons
- Weekly Boost
- School Licenses
Search Printable 6th Grade Worksheets
- clear all filters
- 6th grade
- Fine arts
- Reading & Writing
- Social emotional
- Social studies
- Arts & crafts
- Offline games
- Teacher Resources
- Common Core
area and circumference of a circle word problems worksheet pdf worksheet for beginners
This That These Those Worksheet For Grade 1 Quarter Past
Video using this - these - that - those | english grammar & composition grade 1 | periwinkle.
Famous This That These Those Worksheet For Grade 1 Quarter Past Ideas . Worksheets are this that these those, this that these those, name grammar work this that these those, this these that those,. English as a second language (esl) grade/level:
Since the tiger is far away and only one we use that. This activity comes in color and black + white ~ this resource contains: 6) the students prefer ___these_____ (these / those) chairs.
Grammar Worksheet This That These Those.
*click on open button to open and print to worksheet. Grade 1 this that these those a 3. These modules are produced by teachers of alapan 1 elementary school based on.
Ad The Most Comprehensive Library Of Free Printable Worksheets & Digital Games For Kids.
4) maybe ___those_____ (these / those) shoes will fit better. Grade 1 this that these those b 2. Worksheets are this that these those, this that these those, name grammar work this that these those, this these that those,.
Since The Apples Are Far Away And.
This activity comes in color and black + white ~ this resource contains: 5) __this_____ (this / that) tablet is faster than __that__ (this / that) one. That/those presents are for you.
Don't Forget To Join Our.
• 24 pairs of telling time matching cards (total cards = 48 in color and 48 in b+w) ~ 12 pairs of cards. 6) the students prefer ___these_____ (these / those) chairs. Since the tiger is far away and only one we use that.
Since The Lion Is Nearby And One We Use This And Since The Zoo Is Far Away And One We Use That.
_____ this that these those worksheet exercises with answers for class 3 cbse pdf. English as a second language (esl) grade/level: Practice this and these worksheets.
Share this post
Iklan Atas Artikel
Iklan tengah artikel 1, iklan tengah artikel 2, iklan bawah artikel.
Activity sheets can be mapped against learning outcomes and performance criteria and recontextualised by other teachers. Grade 6 LAS (Learning Activity Sheets) Free Download Quarter 1 WEEK 1 LAS Grade 6 LAS: Quarter 1: Week 1: AP - DOWNLOAD Grade 6 LAS: Quarter 1: Week 1: English - DOWNLOAD Grade 6 LAS: Quarter 1: Week 1: ESP - DOWNLOAD
Here are the Grade 6 Learning Activity Sheets of the School Year 2020-2021 free to download. These modules are produced by teachers of Alapan 1 Elementary School based on Most Essentials Learning Competencies (MELCs) of the Department of Education.
ENGLISH ACTIVITY SHEETS for GRADE 6 (Free Download) Based on MELCs June 14, 2020 - Activity Sheets , English IMs , Instructional Materials , Learners Materials , Reading Materials , Workbooks , Worksheets Below are the available ACTIVITY SHEETS IN ENGLISH suitable for GRADE 6 learners.
LEARNING ACTIVITY SHEETS in ENGLISH 6 (Quarter 1) Free Download August 09, 2020 - Activity Sheets , English IMs , Grade 6 Activity Sheets , Instructional Materials , Learners Materials Here are the MELC-Based Learning Activity Sheets (LAS) in ENGLISH 6 for the 1st Quarter of SY 2020-2021.
GRADE 6 LAS, Learning Activity Sheets, LEARNING ACTIVITY SHEETS (LAS) Grade 6 QUARTER 1 WEEK 1 You May Also Like LIS Update: Encoding of Learner's Quarterly Grades by Learning Area On February 9, 2023 In update RPMS-PPST Downloadable Materials for SY 2022-2025 On February 9, 2023 In RPMS
Learning Activity Sheets (LAS) for free downloads -GRADE 6 The development of the Learning Activity Sheets (LAS) shall be based on the Most Essential Learning Competencies (MELC) relative to the implementation of new normal for the incoming School Year 2020-2021. The LAS shall be utilized by learners during the home learning sessions.
Grade 1 to 6 Learning Activity Sheets: DOWNLOAD S.Y. 2020-2021 3rd Quarter LAS made by Cagayan De Oro: DOWNLOAD LAS Sample for All Grades: DOWNLOAD LAS for Quarter 3: DOWNLOAD LAS for Quarter 2: DOWNLOAD You May Also Like: Modules Compilation: DOWNLOAD WHLP: DOWNLOAD Discover More: DOWNLOAD Read Interesting Articles: DOWNLOAD
ACTIVITY SHEETS ENGLISH 6. Quarter 3: Week 1 Name: _____ Presenting a coherent, comprehensive report on differing viewpoints on an issue Learning Task 1: Infer the meaning of each underlined word by using the sentence as a clue.
GRADE 6 Activity Sheets, Worksheet for English/Science/Math, Practice Books, Reading Materials, and more! ... (Quarter 1: WEEK 10) October 24-28, 2022 (MELC-Based) DOWNLOAD: https ... are the available learning materials, workbooks, worksheets, practice books, reading materials, and more suited for GRADE 6 lea... deped-click.com. GRADE 6 Free ...
6th Grade English Language Arts. Topics: Analogies, Cause And Effect, Punctuation, Using A Thesaurus, Informal Language, Extraneous Detail, Implied Information, Making Predictions. ... 6th Grade English Language Arts Worksheets and Study Guides. The big ideas in Sixth Grade ELA include applying reading and comprehension skills, identifying main ...
English 6 Grade 6 1st Quarter Week 1 Day 1 to 5 DepEd - San Carlos City (Pangasinan) Follow Advertisement Advertisement Recommended K - 12 Grade 6 English Quarter 1 Week 2 Mel Gian Reves 7.7k views • 89 slides K - 12 Grade 6 English Quarter 1 Week 1 Mel Gian Reves 9k views • 112 slides K - 12 Grade 6 English Quarter 1 Week 3 Mel Gian Reves 9k views
Activity Sheet in ENGLISH 6 QUARTER 1 Week 1-Day 1 & 2 Listening Comprehension Reading Comprehension arlyn pang-an Did you have fun working on your previous lessons in Grade 5 English? Surely, you enjoyed answering the tasks and did a great job. Read Full Text Download PDF Poetic Devices DaviD chesney Download Free PDF View PDF Maryam Khawar
Print our Sixth Grade (Grade 6) worksheets and activities, or administer them as online tests. Our worksheets use a variety of high-quality images and some are aligned to Common Core Standards. Worksheets labeled with are accessible to Help Teaching Pro subscribers only. Become a Subscriber to access hundreds of standards aligned worksheets.
DAILY LESSON LOG/DETAILED LESSON PLAN AND ACTIVITY SHEETS FOR GRADE 6 The Department of Education, through the Bureau of Learning Delivery-Teaching and Learning Division issues the Daily Lesson Log/Detailed Lesson Plan and Activity Sheets for Grade 6, Quarter 1 for the following learning area:
Spell Master Grade 6 - Essential Skills. Worksheet - Spell Master Grade 6 COMPREHENSION www.essentialskills.net 1.800.753.3727 Use the words below to ﬁll in the blanks. argued avenue cruel issue rescue revenue vague value The house was the biggest on the _____. The teacher and the student _____ over the student's grade on the test.
Browse Printable 6th Grade Worksheets. Award winning educational materials designed to help kids succeed. ... This fifth- and sixth-grade math worksheet is a great way to give learners practice using the acronym PEMDAS to follow the correct order of operations. 6th grade. Math. ... Spanish-English dictionary, translator, and learning. Emmersion.
Ad the most comprehensive library of free printable worksheets & digital games for kids. Grade 1 this that these those a 3. Source: www.math-salamanders.com. Grade 1 this that these those b 2. _____ this that these those worksheet exercises with answers for class 3 cbse pdf. Source: www.pinterest.fr
LEARNING ACTIVITY SHEET IN ENGLISH 10 Quarter 3 Worksheet No. 6 Learner's Name: Aaron Francis Abugni Grade level/Section: 10- Pythagoras Date: May 28, 2021 FEMINISM: FACTS AND FEELINGS III. ACTIVITIES. A. Practice Task 1. Women Empowerment Women in the past were deemed to be of weaker sex. But in today's global and everyday contexts, they ...