- EXPLORE Random Article
- Quizzes New
- Train Your Brain New
- Improve Your English New
- Support wikiHow
- H&M Coupons
- Hotwire Promo Codes
- StubHub Discount Codes
- Ashley Furniture Coupons
- Blue Nile Promo Codes
- NordVPN Coupons
- Samsung Promo Codes
- Chewy Promo Codes
- Ulta Coupons
- Vistaprint Promo Codes
- Shutterfly Promo Codes
- DoorDash Promo Codes
- Office Depot Coupons
- adidas Promo Codes
- Home Depot Coupons
- DSW Coupons
- Bed Bath and Beyond Coupons
- Lowe's Coupons
- Surfshark Coupons
- Nordstrom Coupons
- Walmart Promo Codes
- Dick's Sporting Goods Coupons
- Fanatics Coupons
- Edible Arrangements Coupons
- eBay Coupons
How to Check Math Homework
Last Updated: May 10, 2021 References
This article was co-authored by Sean Alexander, MS . Sean Alexander is an Academic Tutor specializing in teaching mathematics and physics. Sean is the Owner of Alexander Tutoring, an academic tutoring business that provides personalized studying sessions focused on mathematics and physics. With over 15 years of experience, Sean has worked as a physics and math instructor and tutor for Stanford University, San Francisco State University, and Stanbridge Academy. He holds a BS in Physics from the University of California, Santa Barbara and an MS in Theoretical Physics from San Francisco State University. There are 9 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page. This article has been viewed 14,702 times.
Most people who work hard on their homework want to make sure that they are doing it correctly. When you are working from home, however, you don’t have your teacher to tell you whether or not your answers are correct. There are a number of ways to check math work you do outside of school. By checking your own work, having someone else check your work, or using online tools, you can make sure your solutions are correct before turning in your work.
Checking By Yourself
- If you are doing multiplication, you can check your work by doing repeated addition.
Asking for Help
- Some good sites for going over how to do math problems quickly are Math is Fun  X Research source and Virtual Nerd.  X Research source
- When you compare your answer with a friend, make sure you are not just changing your answers without learning where you made your mistake. If your friend found the correct answer, have him or her show you how to solve the problem.
- If you do your work at home but don’t feel confident about it, talk to your teacher as soon as possible the next day. They can quickly check your work, and you might have time to correct your answers before turning it in. Likely, you will get credit for trying your best.
- Work through your problems first, and only use the calculator to check your answers. You need to show your work so that your teacher knows you understand how to solve the problems.
- If you don’t have a calculator, you can find a number of online calculators by simply searching for them on Google.
- For algebra, you can use an equation calculator, like Symbolab.  X Research source
- For geometry, you can simply type what you are looking for into Google, and a calculator will pop up. For example, if you are finding the area of a triangle, type “area of a triangle” into Google. Then insert your known values into the calculator (such as base and height), and Google will supply the answer.
- There are a number of converters online. Math is Fun has a unit converter that can help you convert from one unit of measurement to another, such as inches to centimeters.  X Research source Convert Me has conversion calculators for most measurements, including speed, temperature, and capacity.  X Research source
- As when using a calculator or online tools, try doing the problems on your own first, then check your answers.
Video . by using this service, some information may be shared with youtube..
You Might Also Like
- ↑ Sean Alexander, MS. Academic Tutor. Expert Interview. 14 May 2020.
- ↑ http://mathandreadinghelp.org/how_to_estimate_a_math_problem.html
- ↑ http://www.virtualnerd.com/middle-math/equations-functions/expressions/inverse-operations-definition
- ↑ http://www.futurity.org/learning-students-teaching-741342/
- ↑ http://mathisfun.com/
- ↑ http://www.virtualnerd.com/
- ↑ https://www.symbolab.com/solver/equation-calculator
- ↑ https://www.mathsisfun.com/unit-conversion-tool.php
- ↑ http://www.convert-me.com/en/
About this article
To check your math homework yourself, try plugging your answer back into the equation you started with. For example, if you solved for x, plug the value you got for x into the equation and check to see if the equation makes sense. If it doesn't, you know there's something off about your answer. Another way you can check your work is by using an alternative method to solve the problem. If you get the same answer using a different method, there's a good chance your original answer was right. For example, if you're trying to solve 45×3, you could also solve the problem using addition by adding 45+45+45 to get 135. If 135 is the answer you got using multiplication, you know your answer is correct. For more expert math-checking tips, read the full article below! Did this summary help you? Yes No
Did this article help you?
- About wikiHow
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
- For a new problem, you will need to begin a new live expert session.
- You can contact support with any questions regarding your current subscription.
- You will be able to enter math problems once our session is over.
- I am only able to help with one math problem per session. Which problem would you like to work on?
- Does that make sense?
- I am currently working on this problem.
- Are you still there?
- It appears we may have a connection issue. I will end the session - please reconnect if you still need assistance.
- Let me take a look...
- Can you please send an image of the problem you are seeing in your book or homework?
- If you click on "Tap to view steps..." you will see the steps are now numbered. Which step # do you have a question on?
- Please make sure you are in the correct subject. To change subjects, please exit out of this live expert session and select the appropriate subject from the menu located in the upper left corner of the Mathway screen.
- What are you trying to do with this input?
- While we cover a very wide range of problems, we are currently unable to assist with this specific problem. I spoke with my team and we will make note of this for future training. Is there a different problem you would like further assistance with?
- Mathway currently does not support this subject. We are more than happy to answer any math specific question you may have about this problem.
- Mathway currently does not support Ask an Expert Live in Chemistry. If this is what you were looking for, please contact support.
- Mathway currently only computes linear regressions.
- We are here to assist you with your math questions. You will need to get assistance from your school if you are having problems entering the answers into your online assignment.
- Phone support is available Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-10:00PM ET. You may speak with a member of our customer support team by calling 1-800-876-1799.
- Have a great day!
- Hope that helps!
- You're welcome!
Please ensure that your password is at least 8 characters and contains each of the following:
- a special character: @$#!%*?&
1.Elementary arithmetic, such as:
2.elementary arithmetic with question no., such as:, 3.find the missing number in an equation, such as:, 4.determine the missing operation in an equation, such as:.
7.Vertical calculation, such as:
8.Unit conversion, such as:
With the AI-based smart app, you can efficiently solve math homework by taking pictures to search for questions to get the answers and explanations instantly.
Take pictures to check the answers instantly! CheckMath checks answers to a variety of question types, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, as well as vertical calculation, number sequence, equation, and unit conversion.
Users can calculate ordinary expressions, solve equations, enter the expressions with a special keyboard, and view detailed solving steps!
Intelligent online handwriting exercise Students can write answers with their fingers on the smartphone screen. It is not only full of fun and but also helps improving calculation skills.
- Solve equations and inequalities
- Simplify expressions
- Factor polynomials
- Graph equations and inequalities
- Advanced solvers
- All solvers
- Scientific Notation
What can QuickMath do?
QuickMath will automatically answer the most common problems in algebra, equations and calculus faced by high-school and college students.
- The algebra section allows you to expand, factor or simplify virtually any expression you choose. It also has commands for splitting fractions into partial fractions, combining several fractions into one and cancelling common factors within a fraction.
- The equations section lets you solve an equation or system of equations. You can usually find the exact answer or, if necessary, a numerical answer to almost any accuracy you require.
- The inequalities section lets you solve an inequality or a system of inequalities for a single variable. You can also plot inequalities in two variables.
- The calculus section will carry out differentiation as well as definite and indefinite integration.
- The matrices section contains commands for the arithmetic manipulation of matrices.
- The graphs section contains commands for plotting equations and inequalities.
- The numbers section has a percentages command for explaining the most common types of percentage problems and a section for dealing with scientific notation.
- Add Fractions
- Simplify Fractions
Welcome to Webmath!
Are you stuck on a math problem we'd like to help you solve it..
In order to continue enjoying our site, we ask you enter in the text you see in the image below so we can confirm your identity as a human. Thank you very much for your cooperation.
© 2003 - 2023 All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Unfortunately, we are not hiring writers now due to low season.
We will be glad to review your application in the future.
"Do My Math Homework"! That Makes Studying Easy.
It’s as easy as it sounds. Math PHDs are waiting to do your work for you at just $13.99
You won’t be charged yet
Imagine studying higher level math for six years. That’s who will be doing your homework for money.
№13 In global rating
195 finished papers
99% success rate
№15 In global rating
330 finished papers
100% success rate
Don't miss the chance to chat with the experts. It's FREE
№5 In global rating
187 finished papers
№9 In global rating
232 finished papers
№12 In global rating
138 finished papers
№2 In global rating
106 finished papers
№6 In global rating
74 finished papers
№16 In global rating
120 finished papers
№20 In global rating
86 finished papers
№7 In global rating
55 finished papers
Reviews , comments and love from EduBirdie’s customers and community
Friendly support First of all, the writer made sure that he completely understood my assignment and all the guidelines before he began writing. My paper was finished very fast and well before the specified deadline. I thought it was written excellently. He definitely completely grasped the topic. Overall, he is a great writer and I couldn't have asked for better.
WONDERFUL Great Service! Use this when I truly need it! It has never let me down yet! I have to recommend the service to anyone who canʼt get there assignment completed when faced with difficult tasks.
I received a very good service. Prof. Alicia is very professional and I am happy about her work. She helped me a lot and saved me a huge amount of time. I will be very happy to contact her for future academic work again
Paper was written before the deadline. I requested the editor as I wanted my essay to be proofread and revised following the teacher’s comments. Edits were made very quickly. I am satisfied with the writer’s work and would recommend her services.
Wow! Exceeded my expectations! An essay was completed ahead of the scheduled deadline. It was very well organized and followed all the instructions. Thank you for the fast delivery and service.
Excellent Site Great site to use if you simply don't have the time to do it yourself. Just be sure to pick the right writer for the right job!
This website that do your math homework for you gets an expert to do your math problems.
Only pay for math homework when you are 100% happy with your math homework.
Dedicated math PHDs do your work in as little as three hours.
Our support staff answers your questions in less than a minute.
Your math homework will be authentic, unique, and plagiarism free.
PROFESSIONAL HELP TO DO MY MATH HOMEWORK
Whether you are a diligent student or the one that always puts off his or her assignments for the last moment, you may face a problem with your studies and question yourself: “How to do my math homework effortlessly?”. The answer is simple: if not sure whether you can accomplish a task, use the "do my math homework" services.
EduBirdie.com provides professional paid Math help based on various topics. We can help you resolve Math homework challenges and offer the best solutions you should follow. At EduBirdie service, we can connect you with reliable math homework solvers who can challenge every Math problem no matter how complex it is.
Benefits to "Pay Someone to Do My Math Homework"
While making a home task, you may struggle with some numbers, analysis, the format of a paper, etc. But no matter how difficult a task is, don’t be desperate because there is a good chance of doing your homework with our service:
- We can assist you in any subject (geometry, algebra, trigonometry, calculus), and in any other related subjects. Here you can also ask for chemistry, physics, or accounting homework help. Only write your request to support and say, "Please, do my math homework", and we will help.
- We allow you to save some time and guarantee good results and proper grades at school or college. If you hesitate whether to trust online resources or not, we provided you with some strong arguments that this is a reliable way to start with when there is no chance to do math homework on your own.
- Students who have problems with calculation can be confident that their homework has no mistakes as long as it is proofread by a couple of competent writers. There is also a chance to choose an expert by his or her proficiency level regarding the difficulty of an assignment.
- Keep in mind that our writers are ready to solve your problem and answer your questions, and they do it immediately. If you have any doubts regarding why the result is this or that, they will explain their calculations and formulas to you. Our support works 24/7 to help you at any time.
- Going to Edubirdie.com and ordering math homework is easy. You are not expected to pay anything until you get your assignment done .
15+ Math Homework Areas Edubirdie Experts Cover
Whether you need to solve linear equations or exponential and logarithmic functions, our specialists can do math homework of the highest quality. Check what subject areas we can give you a helping hand with:
- Statistic. Our experts conduct in-depth data analysis and write a great project, which would contain reliable information. We have specialists in statistics assignment help and probability theory who will do your math homework.
- Trigonometry . We'll help you with solving sinusoidal equations, models, and other problems. Have you been assigned to solve inverse trigonometric functions? It is a difficult task but not for our writers. It is just as easy as ABC!
- Geometry . We will provide you with necessary assistance with any angle types, triangles, and quadrilaterals. Edubirdie's experts do your assignments with the Pythagorean Theorem, properties of shapes, geometric solids, etc. Don't rack your brains - entrust your geometry problems to math specialists!
- Algebraic geometry assignment. Can't understand what multivariate polynomials are? We will use effective algebraic techniques and solve any geometrical problem. Need "do my math HW for me" assistance with algebraic varieties like lines, circles, parabolas, Cassini ovals? Wondering, "Who can do my math homework for me"? Get it here!
- Pre-Algebra . Our specialists solve fractions, linear equations, and any arithmetic problem that seems too complex for you.
- Algebra . Specialists provide you with solutions for "do my algebra homework" of any difficulty level. We will conduct an analysis and do your task based on the number theory. We will cope with any algebra subject field, including modern, elementary, abstract algebra.
- Linear algebraic homework . Any type of linear algebra assignment will be done at the top level. Our experts will do tasks in Vectors and spaces; Matrix transformations; Coordinate bases.
- Arithmetic . We can write an assignment for you with Addition and Subtraction, Negative numbers, Fractions, Multiplication and division. We have experts who specialize in solving geometric problems as well.
- Pre-Calculus . Get assistance with Systems of equations 2, Matrix inverses and determinants, Multiplying matrices, and Logarithmic functions.
- Calculus . Writers from Edubirdie cover Fundamental integrals, General/Fundamental derivatives, Curve Sketching. Ask "pay someone to do Math homework" for professional calculus homework help and get the result that will meet all expectations of your tutor.
- Binomial theorem . Experts provide you with examples of how to use Binomial coefficients. Have no idea of what a binomial is and what its role according to the theorem is? Edubirdie tutors have the necessary knowledge of theorem statements to do your assignment for a high grade.
- Econometrics . We help to apply statistical methods to economic data successfully. Your tutor will be impressed by your in-depth research of economic relationships.
- Differentiation . We provide students with the differentiation equations assignments. Specialists of our service know what kind of algebraic manipulations to use to solve assignment, whose goal is to find a derivative.
- Operational analysis . Experts can help you in conducting data analysis dealing with complex numbers. Get brilliant results of the careful analysis!
- Parabola . Let us know if you need help with math work that may include drawing parabolas as we are really good at this! A graphing parabola task isn't easy if you aren't a specialist. So here we are, being helpful!
Can you do my math homework for me right now?
Yes, we can. Choose experts at any time 24/7. Don’t hesitate to buy assignment online even if it is too late. Write to our support team, “Who can do my math homework for me?” and we will reply fast.
When you need to do math homework but you lack the knowledge, don't feel despair! We are here to become your math problem solver with any kind of subject. Entrust your academic math assignment to experienced Edubirdie specialists online - get a well-researched math assignment with the smartest solution!
How it works
Complete privacy and satisfaction guarantee.
- Your identity and information is kept secure forever. Your problems will never be shared.
- You choose when your Math PHD is paid. Pay after you confirm you are happy with the result.
- If you still aren’t happy with your homework after your expert redoes them, we guarantee you will get a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have specialists in most fields of studies available to write your paper. Our writers can handle almost any task imaginable, and of course, you can trust their expertise to write any kind of work for you. These guys know their stuff, trust it.
Each and every paper might differ in price due to certain specifications of the tasks. Complexity, academic level, number of pages, sources, and the deadline would all influence the price of the final paper. You should take all of those into consideration.
Yes, our help me with my math homework is legal. This is fair and perfectly legal business. We guarantee total anonymity of our clients, so don't worry about anyone finding out you contacted us.
Yes, you can. Some of our writers are anonymous, for obvious reasons, but some of them are totally open, and you can contact them directly. You can choose the writer that has a Ph.D. in your field of studies to guarantee yourself a great paper that would just blow your professor away.
- Free Outline
- Free Formatting
- Free Title page
- Free Reference Page
- Free Revisions
- Free Submission by Chapters
- Free Plagiarism Report
- Free Customer Service
An abstract is 275 words max; it highlights the key points indicated in the larger paper and is used to reveal the main topic.
By getting the VIP support you can always follow up with your order and make any additions by contacting your Personal Manager, who is available 24/7.
With progressive delivery you make sure that your paper quality meets all requirements by checking the half-done order long before the deadline!
Convey the main points placing emphasis on global structures and interrelationships rather than minute detail
Nothing is more exhausting than math. Let an expert free up your life right now, because we can answer at your request "help with my math homework".
Get FIVE days of free math lessons!
Helping Students Learn How to Check Math Work
Strategies for students to check their own math answers.
Do you know what I’m going to say? Here’s what my math students often do (until I teach them math checking strategies) – they look at the math questions, basically make sure that all the questions were answered, and say they’ve checked their work. Unless they are clearly taught otherwise, many students seem to believe that “checking your math work” means “checking to see if everything is done.”
Five Strategies for Checking Math Answers
1) Redo the math problems , on a separate piece of paper, without looking at the work that was already done.
- When students look at the work they already did, it influences them and they sometimes make the same mistake again.
After redoing the math problem, they compare their original math work and answer with the redo. This can take a while, but when students are ready to hand in an assessment with lots of class time left, I recommend they take the time to do this.
2) Use the opposite operation to check , if possible. If the problem was an addition problem, subtract one of the addends from the sum. If it was a division problem, use multiplication to check, and so on.
3) Ask whether the answer is logical. If the problem was 2.56 x 7.91, an answer of 2.02496 (instead of 20.2496), is not logical.
- This is where their estimating skills come in to play. I take a lot of time in my math instruction to model estimating and how to determine if an answer to a math problem is reasonable.
4) Substitute the solution into the equation, if possible. If the solution is correct, the equation will be true.
5) If the test includes word problems, reread each problem carefully to be sure all of the information was understood correctly.
- Look for numbers that are written as words rather than digits.
- Be sure the answer actually answers the question the problem is asking.
I created a How to Check Your Math Work reminder sheet for students to keep in their notebooks. You can download it if you’d like – there’s a colored version and a black and white version, in case you want to print on colored paper.
What strategies for checking math answers do you teach students? How do digital assessments impact the math checking?
Five Math Lessons to Help You Ace Your Teacher Observation
9 Quick and Easy Valentine’s Day Math Activities
Five Reasons to Use Mixed Math Practice
New Year Activities for Middle School Math
Welcome to Cognitive Cardio Math! I’m Ellie, a wife, mom, grandma, and dog ‘mom,’ and I’ve spent just about my whole life in school! With nearly 30 years in education, I’ve taught:
- All subject areas in 4 th and 5 th grades
- Math, ELA, and science in 6th grade (middle school)
I’ve been creating resources for teachers since 2012 and have worked in the elearning industry for about five years as well!
FIND IT FAST
Select the image above to learn more!
COPYRIGHT © 2022 COGNITIVE CARDIO MATH • ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SITE DESIGN BY LAINE SUTHERLAND DESIGNS
Math explained, step-by-step, photomath, inc..
- #2 in Education
- 4.8 • 622.5K Ratings
- Offers In-App Purchases
We update the app regularly to make studying as smooth as possible. Get the latest version which includes bug fixes and general improvements. Get unstuck faster, learn better, and get more time back for the other things in your life!
Ratings and Reviews
Every now and again an app comes along to blow your hair back and make you believe you’re living in a science-fiction future. Photomath lets you point your camera at the problem and a step-by-step explanation (and answer!) instantly appears on your screen. Triple-digit multiplication? Photomath’s got it. Linear and quadratic inequalities? No problem.
A VERY good tool for math.
While there are still 1 or 2 math topics this app isn’t exactly able to help with as of yet, its a WONDERFUL app that can solve about 90% of math problems, be them common algebra or highest and hardest level college equations. Nevertheless, you want this app on your side when doing math of pretty much and and all kinds. Its main function allows you to take pictures of math equations and, incase you accidentally have parts of other equations in the picture you took, you can crop them out as soon as you snap the picture, and it solves the equation for you as soon as you hit the ‘OK’ button. It also has a calculator where you can manually enter equations and have them solved. Its useful incase you realized you wrote an equation wrong, because you can just go right to the calculator part and fix it, as all the parts of the equation the app saw in the photo gets immediately put in the calculator. The best part, in my opinion, is the last function where it tell you exactly how it solved the equation, and it even lets you view every single step and gives you a brief but good explanation on what’s happening in the step. If you also scroll down while in the same function, if you took a pic of an equation that need to be graphed, you can actually see the equation graphed out for you. Its a very nice app and i HIGHLY recommend.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you so much for relaying your feedback to us, we appreciate it! We are currently forming a pool of users, who found our app particularly helpful, as we often receive requests for a testimonial from media. Would you be interested to join this pool and eventually get a chance to testify for the press? Drop us a line at [email protected] if you have any questions, or if you're happy to participate.
Best math app I’ve ever had!
Ok to start this off, I wanna say this is easily the best math app I have ever had. I’m in 8th grade and I’m learning a lot of new and confusing stuff that I don’t understand. Photo math breaks down the problems for you and it’s totally free! My math teacher recommended this app for me because he noticed I was really struggling with my math homework. When I got home from school that day, I downloaded it and I was really impressed with this app overall! All I had to do was take a picture of my math problem and it would pull up the answer. I could see if I got it wrong or right, and if I got it wrong, Photo Math broke down the problem for me so I could better understand it. This app has helped me understand math better and helps me with challenging homework. (This app is great as long as you’ve already done the problem and your not cheating.) Don’t get this app just to get the answers to all your math problems. The app overall doesn’t have many problems, it doesn’t glitch or freeze up. Overall I love this app and recommended to many students in my math class! They love it too! -Sophie (8th grade)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Photomath Plus $9.99
- Photomath Plus $69.99
- Photomath Plus $49.99
- Photomath Plus $79.99
- Developer Website
- App Support
You Might Also Like
MathPapa - Algebra Calculator
Cymath - Math Problem Solver
SnapCalc - Math Problem Solver
FastMath - Take Photo & Solve
Algebra Math Solver
CameraMath - Homework Help
This app doesn't just do your homework for you, it shows you how
By Paul Miller / @ futurepaul
Share this story
A little confession from me. I was homeschooled (that's not the confession part), and in 8th grade my algebra textbook had the answers to half the problems in the back. And when I was stumped, I would cheat.
Of course, cheating at math is a terrible way to learn, because the whole point isn't to know the answer to 2x + 2 = 7x - 5, it's to understand the methodology that can solve any like problem.
But what if you could cheat at your homework and learn? That seems to be the premise behind app called Socratic . Or at least that's my takeaway. The app lets you take a picture of a problem (you can also type it in, but that's a little laborious), and it'll not only give you an answer, but the steps necessary to to arrive at that answer — and even detailed explanations of the steps and concepts if you need them.
The app is actually designed to answer any kind of school question — science, history, etc. — but the math thing is the slickest part. For other kinds of questions, Socratic kind of does a bit of Googling, and in my experience can typically find similar word problems on the wide internet, or from its own database of answers. On about half the middle school science problems I tried, the app was able to identify the topic at question and show me additional resources about the concepts involved, but for others it was no more powerful than a simple web search.
But for algebra this thing is sick. I pointed it at 2x + 2 = 7x - 5, which I wrote down at random, and it gave me a 10 step process that results in x = 7/5. It has trouble with word problems, but if you can write down a word problem in math notation it shouldn't be an issue. I also tried it on a weird fraction from an AP algebra exam, which it kind of failed at, but then I swiped over and it was showing me this graph, which included the correct answer:
I love this app, not just because it would've helped 8th grade Paul out of a jam, but because it's such a computery use of computers. You use the tiny computer in your pocket to be basically smarter than you already are. It's technology that augments a human brain, not just a distraction.
The creator of Socratic just open sourced its step-by-step solver , called mathsteps. There are a lot of computer-based algebra solvers out there, but for Socratic they had to do some extra engineering to get at the steps a human would need to solve the same problem.
Also, I'd be remiss not to mention Photomath , which has been doing this since 2014, and actually has step-by-step explanations in the recently released Photomath+ paid version (there's a free trial). I like the Socratic interface and explanations a bit better, but I'm glad to see this is a vibrant market.
Why won’t TikTok confirm the Bold Glamour filter is AI?
Cnet is doing big layoffs just weeks after ai-generated stories came to light, picard has resurrected one of star trek’s best villains, mwc 2023 was a preview of what future phones could (and should) look like, i don’t want to log in to your website.
To check your math homework yourself, try plugging your answer back into the equation you started with. For example, if you solved for x, plug the value you got
Free math problem solver answers your algebra homework questions with step-by-step explanations.
CheckMath is a useful math learning tool for students, parents, and teachers. Powered by AI-based image recognition technology, the ease-of-use app allows
QuickMath allows students to get instant solutions to all kinds of math problems, from algebra and equation solving right through to calculus and matrices.
WebMath is designed to help you solve your math problems. Composed of forms to fill-in and then returns analysis of a problem and, when possible, provides a
You can find online homework checkers that cover basic math skills, as well as high school algebra, geometry, trigonometry and calculus, at Brightstorm (www.
Whether you need to solve linear equations or exponential and logarithmic functions, our specialists can do math homework of the highest quality. Check what
Five Strategies for Checking Math Answers · 1) Redo the math problems, on a separate piece of paper, without looking at the work that was already done. · After
My math teacher recommended this app for me because he noticed I was really struggling with my math homework. When I got home from school that
— but the math thing is the slickest part. For other kinds of questions, Socratic kind of does a bit of Googling, and in my experience can