- Arts & Music
- English Language Arts
- World Language
- Social Studies - History
- Holidays / Seasonal
- Independent Work Packet
- Easel by TPT
- Google Apps
Interactive resources you can assign in your digital classroom from TPT.
Unlock access to 4 million resources — at no cost to you — with a school-funded subscription..
Resource types, all resource types, results for toddler homework.
- Price (Ascending)
- Most Recent
Toddler Early Intervention Speech Therapy Parent Handouts English Version
Also included in: Speech Therapy Parent Handouts For Early Intervention
Speech Therapy Parent Handouts for Early Intervention and Toddlers | First Words
Also included in: Early Intervention Parent Handouts Notebook and 50 First Words Bundle
Learning Colors Preschool Interactive Book | Adaptive Book Pre-k Kindergarten
Toddler TV Show Evaluations Worksheet (Child Development, Human Growth)
- Easel Activity
Also included in: Child Development Resources Bundle #1 (Human Growth and Development)
Toddler Activities Boom Card Bundle | Preschool Games Curriculum
- Internet Activities
Toddler Speech & Language Homework for Parents
No Prep Parent Activity Handouts Preschool and Early Intervention Speech Therapy
Preschool Learning Binder BUSY Book/Folder | for toddler and Preschooler GROWING
Toddler/PreK/Kindergarten Activity/Homework Calendar
Label the Room | Homeschool, Toddler, Pre-K, Kinder
AAC Core Vocabulary Activities | Interactive Books Speech Therapy | Bundle
Learning Folder for 3-5 | Toddler Binder: My Name EDITABLE
Also included in: Learning Folder for 3-5 | Toddler Binder | Busy Book MEGA BUNDLE
Preschool Activity and Early Intervention Interactive Book: Shapes | Toddlers
Case Study: Infant/Toddler Temperament Tool
how to take a bath homework for toddler preschool kindergarten
- Word Document File
Early Intervention Myofunctional Activties
Early Intervention and Toddler Activity | Speech Therapy | Early Literacy | Oops
Also included in: Exclamatory Word Books for Early Intervention: Bundle Set 3
COMPLETE UPPERCASE AtoZ First Alphabet Tracing& Coloring Worksheet for Toddlers
Days of the Week Printables, Activities, Tracing Worksheets, Kindergarten, T-288
Writing/Tracing busy book/binder for ASD students/preschoolers and toddlers
Also included in: Tracing worksheets/Pre-writing/Handwriting activities/coloring
Tracing, Coloring and Writing Letter W
Also included in: Letter Tracing Worksheet for Kids Bundle
Alphabet Tracing and Sight Words
Autumn preschool worksheets, Fall Toddler activity book, Seasons Learning binder
Also included in: Fall worksheets for kids, Autumn preschool and kindergarten worksheets
TPT empowers educators to teach at their best.
- We're Hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Terms of Service
- Trademark & Copyright
Keep in Touch!
Are you getting the free resources, updates, and special offers we send out every week in our teacher newsletter?
211 Preschool Worksheets
"Reading" pictures #1
Draw a circle around each word you see! In this early reading worksheet, your child draws circles around the word under each picture and then guesses what the word might mean based on the picture.
"Reading" pictures #2
Where's the word? In this early reading worksheet, your child draws circles around the word under each picture and then guesses what the word might mean based on the picture.
A practice sentence
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. Your child gets practice writing this sentence and coloring in the picture.
Above, on, below
Draw it! In this coloring math worksheet, your child will draw pictures on, above, and below other objects.
Above, on, below, part 2
Find it! In this coloring math worksheet, your child will identify whether objects are above, below, or on the ground.
Adding 1 more
In this coloring math worksheet, your child will find the group that has 1 more item than the other group and will be introduced to adding 1.
This early writing worksheet gives your child practice writing the entire alphabet in lowercase letters.
And 1 more makes…
What happens when you add 1 more? In this coloring math worksheet, your child will draw 1 more sock to complete each series as an introduction to learning to add 1.
Big triangles, small circles
In this coloring math worksheet, your child will color the big triangles red and the small circles blue, then count how many there are.
Big, bigger, biggest (preK, kindergarten)
Draw a bigger fish! Your child can practice the concepts of bigger and biggest in this coloring math worksheet.
Yes! Sign me up for updates relevant to my child's grade.
Please enter a valid email address
Thank you for signing up!
Server Issue: Please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience
- All Worksheets
- Social Studies
- Coloring Pages
- Worksheet Generator
- Common Core
- All Lesson Plans
- All Workbooks
- All Exercises
- All Project Ideas
- Physical Science
- Earth and Space Science
- Life Science
- Applied Science
- Behavioral/Health Science
- Reading & Writing
- Common Core Resources
- Guided Lessons
- Weekly Boost
- School Licenses
Search Printable Preschool Worksheets
Key preschool skills :, filter results.
- clear all filters
- Fine arts
- Foreign language
- Reading & Writing
- Social emotional
- Social studies
- Arts & crafts
- Offline games
- Pop Culture & Events
- Teacher Resources
- Common Core
Children will draw and decorate a heart in this sweet, appealing worksheet.
Preschool Worksheets Unlock the Door to Learning Success
100+ Free Toddler Printables
Counting & numbers, name recognition puzzles, dot marker sheets, playdough mats, visual discrimination, seasonal & themed packs, 54 comments:.
I am still waiting for the email to arrive.
Hi, please email me at [email protected] so I can check on your email address and see why your email did not arrive.
where are the yummy yucky sheets
Check your spam mail for the email
I would like to thank you for having these free printables available. For a grandmother working with her toddler granddaughter these have been so very helpful!!
You are very welcome! I'm so glad you find the resources useful!
How can I get thats, could you tell me about how can I download the teks..
Thanks for reaching out. Please email us at [email protected] so we can assist you.
Thank you for all of these! You are amazing!!!!
Thanks so much for your kind words!
Thank you so much for all the hard work. .Loved them.. Any wait to play with my almost 3 year old. Just a quick request, could you also do subverting relating to directions like turn right left etc..
will this put a virus on my computer
Thanks for reaching out. Please be assured that there are absolutely no viruses in the files and they are safe to download. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any other questions.
Thank u very much, this is realy help me to teach toddlers with all the printable print
Hi dear.. I am really greatful to you. This is what exactly I was searching for long time. Thank you so much .
I love you!!!! I've been looking for things to do with my 2-year-old who I stay home with, and these are fantastic! I can't wait to start using them.
Hi thank you so much love it
Thank you so much for posting these! I am enjoying doing these with my 2-year-old son.
Thank You so much love them!
Thank you so much for developing all of these amazing activities! How do you find is the best way to store the activities you laminate and reuse?
Thank you so much for all these amazing printable's! my son loves them as do I!
This comment has been removed by the author.
thank you so much for the work i love it
how do I cancel??
Hello. Thank you for your message. Please email us at [email protected] so we can assist you.
thank you so much for all the work you did,there is so many things I can print for my daughter.
Thanks for sharing, I hope my nephew will also love this work.
I'm so excited to try a few of these with my son. Right now with everything going on in the world. Schools/Daycare closed. I want to be able to try my best to educate my son like his daycare did.
Hi,thanks for sharing all these amazing ideas and printables. You are wonderful. Thanks.
How can I purchase diz?
Hi pls mail me printable for my 2.6year toddler so it will easy for me for home schooling thsnks so much
This has been an incredible resource for me for teaching my 2 and 1 year old so much. Thank you for all the hard work putting this together!
Thank you so much!! this is a big help :)
Hi , I’m amazed by ur work sheets n I can’t wait to use... thanks Can I get biggest to smallest size sorting sheet
Hi can I please know what's the size of each mat!
I like your video a lot, thank you!
Hi Many more thanks for making these printables free.. I appreciate your hard work... Lots of love...
Hi dear.. I am really greatful to you. This is what exactly I was searching for long time for my 3yrs kid. Thank you so much . so pls can you help me for free printanles.
Hello m looking for free printables for 2.5 yrs.. Plz can u assist me
I CAN'T OPEN THE PDF FILE IT HAS PASSWORD
Hello. You can print and use the worksheets without needing a password. Please click on the red link provided above then save file "as is" before printing. Please email us at [email protected] if you still encounter any issues. Thank you.
I just want to thank you for sharing all these amazing resources with us! I just discovered the world of learning binders for toddlers and I am amazed with all the creative ways that we can teach our kids everything. Thank you for all the effort you put into creating these games and learning activities! My little boy loves his binder and we spend some time each night doing different acivities from your printables. I have lots of fun too! Thank you soooo much!
Thank you for sharing this incredible collection! Wish I found this page before when I was looking for printables for my kids.
This is great and awsome post for me. i loved to read your blog. it’s really-really amazing. thanks for inspired me by your blog.
Thanks for giving me grateful information. I think this is very important to me. Your post is quite different. That's why I regularly visit your site
hii, wonderful Blog! It’s really a nice blog. Thank you for sharing it and keep posting such interesting articles!
Hi dear. I am really greatful to you. This is what exactly I was searching for long time. Thank you so much .
Thank you sharing the informative article . This is useful article for us.
Ꭼxcellent post. I dеfinitely appreсiate this website. Thаnks!
I think today we will play the “Robot Shape Matching” with my son, thanks for link). Also, the other day, in search of a game for my son on request “free printable activities for 1 year olds”, I came across the game “Magic Patches” it can be found here:https://wunderkiddy.com/category/learning-games, my son and I liked it, and for the 2nd day we have been having an interesting time playing this game)
Hello, I am so very thankful for your blog and pintables! I babysit my twin grandsons and was looking thru Pinterest for ideas to keep them busy and help them along with their developmental learning. I do also have a full-time job so finding the time to shop around isn't always easy between work, babysitting, cleaning and visiting my elderly parents. Your website is amazing, so helpful and truly appreciated...Blessings to you and your family.
TODDLER ST. PATRICK'S DAY GAMES
- New? Start Here!
Free preschool worksheets age 3-4
- Alphabet Worksheets / Games / Activities to work on letter recognition, phonemic awareness, matching upper and lower case letters, tracing letters, etc.
- Alphabet Crafts to help students strengthen fine motor skills by cutting, pasting, and following directions while still working on learning their ABCs. These abc printables are great for a letter of the week program for daycare and preschools.
- Color by Number - color by code worksheets are a favorite with young learners working on visual discrimination. Reveal the hidden picture as they color by letter, number, and sight words
- Coloring Sheets - these free coloring pages allow kids to strengthen hand muscles so they are ready to do more writing plus they are lots of fun - we have TONS of themes!
- Color Activities - we have hands on ideas, science projects, printable activities and more
- CVC Words - lots of creative cvc word activities to help kids practice these essential words so they will learn to read, improve fluency, and be confident!G
- Find the Letter - we have lots of different themed letter find activities to help kids work on letter recognition while having FUN!
- Name Recognition - help children learn to recognize and spell their name with these fun, clever name activities.
- Numbers & Counting - Over 100 number printables to help preschoolers practice counting, tracing numbers, counting on, hands on counting activities, and more!
- Phonics - Help kids work on phonemic awareness with phonics printables to work on reading readiness
- Playdough Mats - free playdough mats to help kids strengthen hands while they practice making letters, numbers, and more!
- Pre writing Activites - print these tracing pages to work on prewriting skills
- Themed Printable Packs - practice a variety of literacy and math skills with huge 100 page packs all with the same cute theme
- Shapes - work on shape recognition, making shapes, and visual discrimination with these shape printables
- Sight Words -these fun sight word activities use a variety of hands on activities and sight word printables to help kids become fluent readers
- Word Families - teach kids about rhyming as a reading readiness activity with these word family printables and word family activities
- plus Science, History, Reading, Flashcards, and more!
Free preschool worksheets age 3-4 pdf
Here are our top preschool worksheets posts based on pageviews to get you started. The hardest part is figuring out which free preschool worksheets age 3-4 you will use first?:
- A to Z Letter Recognition Worksheets . Each letter worksheet has a different theme. These alphabet worksheets help kids practice ltter recognition of upper and lowercase letters.
- Alphabet Hats . Preschool age students will have fun making a letter of the week crown that features the letter and images that start with the same beginning sound. You will love the ease of these printable alphabet craft!
- Alphabet Bracelets . These is another great letter of the week printable that makes such a fun alphabet activities for preschoolers. Each bracelet features an alphabet letter and clipart with the same sound. This is a great alphabet activity to help students work on phonemic awareness.
- Candyland Sight Word Game . Grab the printable cards to turn any Candy land game into a fun way for kids to practice dolch sight words.
- ABC book with pictures pdf free file . Make a book for each letter of the alphabet.
- Polar Express Worksheets. Prek students will have fun practicing a variety of skills with a funy holiday theme.
- Bunny Ears Template . This popular, printable spring craft lets kids design their own adorable bunny ears.
- Country Coloring Pages - Help kids learn about 13 countries from around the world as they color the country map, flag, and major landmarks to create their own book.
- 500+ Preschool coloring pages pdf - These coloring sheets help children strengthen fine motor skills they will need for future writing. Our huge variety is arranged by theme and month of the year for ease of use.
Here are some of our most popular free preschool printables for you to use with your three and four year-olds.
- 100 Amazing Food Science Experiments for Kids of all ages
- Planet worksheets for preschool . Learn about the solar system, stars, the sun, planets, and more with these cute printable worksheets for young learners.
- Free Dinosaur Printables . Preschoolers will have fun practicing preschool math, tracing letters, finishing patterns with cut and paste worksheets, and so much more with these fun dinosaur themed worksheets.
- Frozen Worksheets filled with cute clipart, math, and literacy activities
- Super cute and FREE If you Give a Mouse a Cookie Printables
- You'll go Bananas for these cute Minion Printable Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Princess Worksheets with your favorite Disney princesses like Ariel, Aurora Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, and more!
- Complete the picture alphabet playdough mats or these simple Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Printable Letter Crafts for Preschoolers . Kids will have fun learning their letters with these uppercase alphabet crafts to print, cut, and paste.
- Alphabet Coloring Pages - These adorable capital letter coloring sheets are shaped like the capital letter, contain clipart to help prek work on phonemic awareness, and make an alphabet book of their own.
- Shape Puzzles Printable helps kids learn 2d and 3d shapes with free printable shape puzzles!
- Work on shapes with this hands-on Shape Activities for toddlers and prsechoolers
- Or try this popsicle stick shape activity for preschoolers
- Small, Smaller, and Smallest Worksheets
- Count the dot math puzzles - Free printable Subitizing Activities pdf
- Hands-on, Free Shape Pattern Block Templates
- Super cute, Free Fingerprint Counting Printables
- Free Country Coloring Pages
- Goldfish Counting Printable
- Bowling Counting Cards
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Counting Activity
- Counting Farm Animals Worksheet 1-10
- Free Printable numbers 1-10 for preschoolers
- Lego Numbers - Printable Duplo Mats to count and trace
- Count to 10 Bingo Dauber Printables
- Catch 20 Bug Counting Game
- Number Tracing Sandcastles
- Pirate Color by Number Printable
- Zoo Animals Color by Number
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets are a really fun way for kindergartners to work on counting and visual discriminiation skills!
- Free Big or Small Worksheets
- Number Mazes - fun Number Activity for Preschoolers learning numbers 1-5
Free preschool worksheets
To see all of our free printable preschool worksheets , scroll below and click on any image to see more about that resource and print the pdf.
Preschool Printables by Category
Color by Number
Letter of the Week
Numbers & Counting
Stories for Kids
Flashcards & Wallcards
Themed preschool packs.
Bat Life Cycle...
Christmas Around the...
Curious George Worksheets
Doc McStuffins Worksheets
Easter Worksheets for...
Fall Worksheets for Kids
Fall Worksheets for...
Five Senses Activities...
Forest Animals Worksheets
FREE 50 United States...
FREE Ancient Egypt...
FREE Apple Life Cycle...
FREE Birds in Winter...
FREE Dinosaur Worksheets...
FREE Disney Monsters Inc...
FREE Fish Preschool...
FREE Make Way for...
FREE Movie Preschool...
FREE Printable Alice in...
FREE Printable Apple...
FREE Printable B is for...
FREE Printable Beach...
FREE Printable Butterfly...
FREE Printable Chinese...
Free Printable Community...
FREE Printable Countries...
Free Printable Doctor...
FREE Printable Dr Seuss...
FREE Printable Farm...
Free printable flower....
FREE Printable If you...
FREE Printable Jake and...
Free printable life....
FREE Printable Minion...
FREE Printable Nocturnal...
FREE Printable Ocean...
FREE Printable Panda...
FREE Printable Princess...
FREE Printable Pumpkin...
FREE Printable Rapunzel...
FREE Printable Salmon...
FREE Printable Spring...
FREE Printable Star Wars...
FREE Printable Superhero...
FREE Printable The Very...
FREE PRintable Wild West...
FREE Robot Printables...
FREE Weather Printables
FREE Winter Worksheets...
Frozen Worksheets for...
Garden Worksheets for...
Life Cycle of a...
Life Cycle of a Turkey...
Little Red Riding Hood...
Mammals Worksheets for...
Mouse Paint Printables
NEW! Moon Phases...
Penguin Life Cycle...
Pet Worksheets for Kids
Pizza Worksheets for Kids
Polar Express Worksheets
Pool Summer Preschool...
Solar System Printable...
Spring Worksheets for...
Tooth Fairy Printables...
Weather Unit –...
Other favorite preschool posts.
- Pasta Necklace Craft (with how to Dye Pasta)
- Microwave Puffy Paint
- I Spy Bottles (with how to dye rice)
- Homemade Edible Sand
- Melted Pony Bead Craft
- Monsters Inc Inspired Slime Recipe
- Make the Most of Educational DVDs with Stamps
- DIY Velcro Craft Sticks with Idea Book
- Homemade Geoboard for Hands on Math
- My New Favorite Thing: Kiwi Crate
- DIY Block City with a Pizza Box
- Themed Baths
- Sensory Bins
- Learning at the Grocery Store
- Edible Finger Paint for Kids
- 28 Name Activities for Kids
- Kool Aid Playdough Recipe
- Chocolate Playdough Recipe
- Glow in the Dark Playdough Recipe
- Alphabet Playdough Mats (freebie)
Ready to Make Circle Time Amazing?
Sign up for our FREE newsletter and receive my ebook 7 Circle Time Mistakes
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.
Homework in Preschool and Kindergarten
Homework from vanessa on Vimeo .
To do or not to do, that is the question! The topic of homework for young children is one that is fiercely debated in the field of early childhood education. Many parents and administrators are all for it, many teachers are against it.
Some schools mandate homework for Pre-K because they think it’s going to close the achievement gap, others do it because they think parents “expect it” and still others assign homework because it’s what they’ve always done. There’s a little something here for everyone, no matter what your situation.
Different types of homework has been shown to benefit different populations. The type of program you work in may also dictate the type of homework you send home, if any.
Parents and Homework
My goal for homework in my own classroom is to support and encourage parents as partners in their child’s education. It is my responsibility as the teacher to teach the required skills, but it is the parent’s job to help support me in my efforts. In other words, “It takes a village…” Some parents need more help and encouragement than others, it is also my job to offer that help and encouragement to those who need it.
Reading Aloud to Children as Homework
If you’re interested in reading more on this topic I encourage you to check out the online book study I hosted for The Read-Aloud Handbook .
Meaningful Homework Activities for Parents to Do With Children
The book Just Right Homework Activities for Pre-K offers many meaningful activities that parents can do at home with their children. It includes detailed instructions for parents for each activity as well as blackline masters.
When working with Title 1 and programs that serve at-risk populations it may be necessary to provide parent training through educational sessions. All parents want to help their children, but not all parents know how to do so.
I created the video at the top of this page to show to parents at our “Homework Help” educational session.
Printable Personalized Practice Cards
With just one click of a button in ESGI , you can quickly generate parent letters for each child in your class along with corresponding flash cards, specifically aligned to each child’s individual needs.
Click HERE to try ESGI free for 60 days and use promo code PREKPAGES to save $40 off your first year!
In the beginning, some components of a structured homework program might include:
- First Name Identification & Writing Practice
- Number Identification and Counting
- Color Recognition- for those that need it
- Shape Recognition-for those that need it
- Letter Recognition
- Books for parents to read aloud to their child (See my take-home book program )
As young children mature and their needs change some changes to the homework may be necessary, such as:
- Last Name Identification & Writing Practice
- Sight Words (for those who are ready)
- Number identification, 20 and up
- Rhyming and other phonemic awareness skills
- Letter sounds
Of course, differentiation for students performing above or below grade level expectations should always be taken into consideration when assigning homework.
How Do I Get Started Setting Up a Homework Program?
Step 1 : Prepare your materials. Prepare the following materials to give to each child.
- Name Card and Letter Tiles : Prepare a name card for every student using ABC Print Arrow font (see resources section) then print on cardstock and laminate. You could also use a sentence strip and a permanent to create name cards. You can use letter tiles from Wal-Mart or Staples or you can cut a matching sentence strip apart between the letters to make the name puzzle.
- Number Flash Cards: You can use a simple font to type the numbers into a document in Word, print, laminate, cut, hole punch, and put on rings. The rings are highly recommended so the cards don’t become lost. You can also find free, printable number flash cards on-line.
- Letter Flash Cards: The letter flash cards at left were made in Word using the ABC Print font, just print, laminate, cut, hole punch, and put on rings. Don’t forget to make one set of upper and one set of lowercase. The rings are highly recommended so the cards don’t become lost.
- Color Flash Cards: The color flash cards pictured above were made by placing color stickers on paper. You can also find free, printable color flash cards on-line. The rings are highly recommended so the cards don’t become lost.
- Shape Flash Cards: You can also find free, printable shape flash cards on-line. Just print, laminate, cut, hole punch, and put on rings.
Step 2: Next, you will need to create a system to communicate what activities you expect your students to do each night. One of the most effective ways to do this is by creating a monthly “Homework Calendar.”
You can download free calendars online that you can customize to meet your needs. In each space on the calendar indicate which activities you want parents to focus on each night, this helps parents from becoming overwhelmed. At the bottom of each space on the calendar there is a place for parents to sign indicating they have helped their child complete the assigned tasks. You can mark each space with a stamp or sticker to indicate your acknowledgement of homework completion. The homework calendars are kept in our BEAR books and carried back and forth by the child each day in his or her backpack.
If this method is too much for you then you may prefer the simpler Reading Log method .
Step 3: To implement a successful Pre-K Homework Program in your classroom you must meet with all the parents to explain your program. Do not expect your program to be successful without this critical component. Have an informational meeting or “Parent Night” and send home flyers to invite the parents. Make sure to include this event in your weekly newsletter as well.
When having parent education sessions such as this it is best to have some sort of prior arrangements made for the students and siblings to be outside of the classroom in an alternate location so the parents can focus on the information that is being presented.
- After parents have arrived and you have welcomed them and thanked them for attending, show them the homework video (see top of page).
- Next, use your document camera to show them the actual materials they will be receiving. Model how to use the materials and how to do each activity they were shown in the video.
- Show them a sample homework calendar and what to do with it.
- Explain your system for sending materials home in detail, for example will materials be sent home in a bag or a folder?
- Make sure parents thoroughly understand the purpose and expectations for your homework program as well as your system.
- Allow parents to ask questions and thank them again for attending.
You could also create a video like the one at the top of this page to show to parents.
- Homework should last no more than 5-10 minutes total each night including the book that parents read to their child.
- Worksheets should never be sent home as homework. This sends the message to parents that worksheets are an acceptable form of “work” and it is a good teaching practice when the exact opposite is true.
- Homework at this age should be fun and children should enjoy doing it. Advise parents that if their child does not seem to enjoy homework time they should make an appointment to see you so you can help them determine what is wrong and how to make it fun.
- Emphasize that reading to their children every day is the single most important thing they can do as parents. It is also highly recommended that you show the parents one of the following short video clips about the importance of reading to their children:
How to Help Your Child Read (English) How to Read Out Loud to Your Preschooler (English) Como ayudar a tu hijo leer (Spanish)
- Homework Tip Sheet
- Name homework explanation
- Ways to Help Your Child Learn the Alphabet at Home
- Supporting Math Skills at Home
More Teaching Tips from Pre-K Pages
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Free Preschool Worksheets
The idea behind this website is to make a place where parents, teachers, and childcare professionals can download and print free educational resources for preschoolers. Preschool-aged children will benefit the most from the free printable worksheets on the site right now but we also plan on adding additional resources for younger kids.
Worksheets Cover English, Math, Activities, and General Learning
Our free worksheets are broken down into four main categories and cover different areas of early childhood education. The preschool English worksheets category includes spelling, reading, rhyming, phonics, and alphabet printables. They are designed for preschoolers’ cognitive and literacy development. The preschool activity worksheets category includes scissors practice, mazes, connect the dots, coloring, and tracing printables. They help children with developing fine motor skills and critical thinking ability. The preschool math worksheets category includes shapes, position and order, numbers, measurement, and counting printables. Children will become familiar with basic math skills. The preschool learning worksheets category includes weather, holiday, seasonal, colors, and telling time printables. They are a wonderful way for kids to learn the fundamental aspects of life. All of our free preschool worksheets can be downloaded in the PDF file format and then printed or you can print the worksheets directly in your browser.
Free to Use Anywhere including Preschools, Daycare Centers, Summer Camps, and at Home
One of the more common questions we get is “What are we allowed to do with the worksheets?”. You can do everything you want with our free daycare worksheets except sell them. Print as many as you want and make as many copies as you would like. You are also allowed to use our free worksheets anywhere, whether it be a preschool, summer camp, kindergarten, home, or a local daycare center. We want the worksheets we have created to be used by as many kids as possible.
These Preschool Printables are Different
Daycare worksheets cannot just be handed out and expected to be completed. A toddler who is two years old and a preschooler who is four years old learn differently than older children. Younger kids need to have different types of engagement in order to facilitate learning. Many of our preschool worksheets have more than one way they can be utilized. Teachers and parents can print a worksheet and then make learning game or activity out of it. Childcare professionals can also put together lesson plans using the free printables that can fit into a prekindergarten curriculum.
Popular Free Worksheets
Get More Worksheets
- Number Chart
- Number Counting
- Skip Counting
- Tracing – Number Tracing
- Numbers – Missing
- Numbers – Least to Greatest
- Before & After Numbers
- Greater & Smaller Number
- Number – More or Less
- Numbers -Fact Family
- Numbers – Place Value
- Even & Odd
- Tally Marks
- Fraction Addition
- Fraction Circles
- Fraction Model
- Fraction Subtraction
- Fractions – Comparing
- Fractions – Equivalent
- Decimal Addition
- Decimal Model
- Decimal Subtraction
- Addition – Picture
- Addition – 1 Digit
- Addition – 2 Digit
- Addition – 3 Digit
- Addition – 4 Digit
- Addition – Missing Addend
- Addition Regrouping
- Addition Word Problems
- Subtraction – Picture
- Subtraction – 1 Digit
- Subtraction – 2 Digit
- Subtraction – 3 Digit
- Subtraction – 4 Digit
- Subtraction Regrouping
- Multiplication – Repeated Addition
- Times Tables
- Times Table – Times Table Chart
- Multiplication – Horizontal
- Multiplication – Vertical
- Multiplication-1 Digit
- Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit
- Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit
- Squares – Perfect Squares
- Multiplication Word Problems
- Square Root
- Division – Long Division
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder
- Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder
- Division – Sharing
- Time – Elapsed Time
- Time – Clock Face
- Pan Balance Problems
- Algebraic Reasoning
- Math Worksheets on Graph Paper
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Home Preschool Kindergarten First Grade Math Pinterest
- Book Report Critical Thinking Pattern Cut and Paste Patterns Pattern – Number Patterns Pattern – Shape Patterns Pattern – Line Patterns Easter Feelings & Emotions Grades Fifth Grade First Grade First Grade – Popular First Grade Fractions Fourth Grade Kindergarten Worksheets Kindergarten Addition Kindergarten Subtraction PreK Worksheets Preschool Worksheets Color, Trace & Draw Coloring Color by Number Spring Cut and Paste Activities Cut and Paste Letters Cut and Paste Numbers Cut and Paste Shapes Cut and Paste Worksheets Dot to Dot Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-10 Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-20 Dot to Dot – Tracing Dot to Dot – Letter – a-z Dot to Dot – Numbers 1-50 Fruits and Vegetables Modes of Transportation Opposites Preschool Matching Worksheets Scissor Cutting Skills Size – Same and Different Size Comparison Size – Big Bigger Biggest Size – Longest and Shortest Size – Shortest and Tallest Size – Smallest and Biggest Tracing Pre Writing Worksheets Tracing – Line Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Shape Tracing – Preschool Tracing – Picture Tracing Tracing – Picture Tracing – Popular Trace and Draw Tracing – Spiral Tracing Second Grade Second Grade – Popular Third Grade Graphing Graph – Trace and Draw Graphing – Count and Graph Halloween Worksheets Pumpkin Worksheets Letter Alphabet Coloring Letter – Coloring Letter – Mazes Letters – Alphabet Chart Letters – Before and After Letters – Capital Letters Letters -Uppercase Letters Letters – Uppercase and Lowercase Letters -Missing Letters Letters -Small Letters Letters -Lowercase Letters Tracing – Letter Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Math Addition Addition – 1 Digit Addition – 1 More Addition – 10 more Addition – 2 Digit Addition – 3 Digit Addition – 4 Digit Addition – Add and Match Addition – Add and Multiply Addition – Add Tens Addition – Adding 3 Numbers Addition – Adding 4 Numbers Addition – Basic Addition Facts Addition – Dice Addition – Making 10 Addition – Making 5 Addition – Missing Addend Addition – No Regrouping Addition – Number Line Addition – Picture Addition – Popular Addition – Repeated Addition Addition – Sums up to 10 Addition – Sums up to 20 Addition – Sums up to 30 Addition – Ways to Make a Number Addition – Sums up to 5 Addition Doubles Addition Doubles Plus One Addition Regrouping Addition Sentences Addition/Subtraction Addition/Subtraction – 1 More 1 Less Addition/Subtraction – 10 More 10 Less Algebra Algebraic Reasoning Balancing Equations Equations Pan Balance Problems Brain Teasers Decimal Decimal Addition Decimal Model Decimal Subtraction Dice Worksheets Division Division – Long Division Division – Sharing Division-2Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Division-2Digit by1Digit-With Remainder Division-3Digit by1Digit-No Remainder Fraction Fraction Addition Fraction Circles Fraction Circles Template Fraction Model Fraction Subtraction Fractions – Coloring Fractions – Comparing Fractions – Equivalent Fractions – Halves Geometry Polygon Magic Squares Magic Triangles Math Worksheets on Graph Paper Multiplication Multiplication – Basic Facts Multiplication – Cubes Multiplication – Horizontal Multiplication – Popular Multiplication – Quiz Multiplication – Repeated Addition Multiplication – Test Multiplication – Vertical Multiplication Target Circles Multiplication-1 Digit Multiplication-2 Digit by 2 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 1 Digit Multiplication-3 Digit by 2 Digit Squares – Perfect Squares Times Tables Times Table – 10 Times Table Times Table – 11 Times Table Times Table – 12 Times Table Times Table – 2 Times Table Times Table – 3 Times Table Times Table – 4 Times Table Times Table – 5 Times Table Times Table – 6 Times Table Times Table – 7 Times Table Times Table – 8 Times Table Times Table – 9 Times Table Times Table – Popular Times Table – Times Table Chart Times Tables – Advanced Times Tables 2 -12 – 1 Worksheet Number Number – Comparing Number – More or Less Number – Greater & Smaller Number – Hundreds Number – Ordinal Numbers Number Bonds Number Chart Number Coloring Number Counting Number – Count How Many Number Counting – Dice Numbers – Count and Match Numbers – Before, After, and Between Numbers 1-20 – Before & After Numbers – Even & Odd Numbers – Missing Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-15 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Missing Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers Numbers – Least to Greatest Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-10 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-100 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-20 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-30 Numbers – Ordering Numbers 1-50 Numbers – Place Value Numbers – Ten Frames Numbers – Tens and Ones Numbers -Fact Family Numbers 1 – 10 Numbers 1 – 100 Numbers 1 – 20 Numbers 1 – 30 Numbers 1 – 50 Numbers 1 – 15 Numbers 1-120 Part Part Whole Skip Counting Skip Counting – Count by 1000s Skip Counting – Count by 100s Skip Counting – Count by 10s Skip Counting – Count by 2s Skip Counting – Count by 5s Skip Counting – Popular Skip Counting by 2s, 5s, and10s Tracing – Number Tracing Percent Puzzles Regrouping – Addition and Subtraction Shapes Shape – Match Shapes Shape – Mazes Shape Names Shapes – Popular Square Root Subtraction Subtraction – 1 Digit Subtraction – 1 Less Subtraction – 10 Less Subtraction – 2 Digit Subtraction – 3 Digit Subtraction – 4 Digit Subtraction – Missing Minuends Subtraction – Missing Subtrahends Subtraction – No Regrouping Subtraction – Number Line Subtraction – Picture Subtraction – Subtract and Match Subtraction – Subtract Tens Subtraction – Within 10 Subtraction – Within 20 Subtraction – Within 5 Subtraction Regrouping Subtraction Sentences Symmetry Tally Marks Time Time – Clock Face Time – Draw the hands Time – Elapsed Time Time – Elapsed Time Ruler Time – Telling Time Word Problems Addition Word Problems Multiplication Word Problems Subtraction Word Problems Missing Operator Most Popular Math Worksheets Most Popular Preschool and Kindergarten Worksheets Most Popular Worksheets New Worksheets Phonics Phonics – Beginning Sounds Phonics – Ending Sounds Phonics – Middle Sounds Preschool and Kindergarten – Mazes Printable Posters Charts Science Life Cycle Spelling Spelling – Days of the Week Spelling – Months of the Year Spelling – Numbers in Words Spot the difference Theme Worksheets Theme – Animal Theme – Dinosaur Theme – Cloud Theme – Flower Theme – Fruit Theme – Transport Theme – Aeroplane Theme – Car Theme – Rocket Theme – Train Theme – Truck Thinking Skills Analogies Worksheets Picture Analogies Preschool – Connect other half Top Worksheets Uncategorized Writing
Follow worksheetfun on pinterest - 100k, new worksheets, most popular preschool and kindergarten worksheets, most popular math worksheets, popular worksheets, top worksheets, follow worksheetfun on facebook - 25k, new - follow worksheetfun on instagram.
Scroll to Top
Kidzone Worksheets for Children
KidZone's printable preschool and kindergarten worksheets help younger kids learn their letters, numbers, shapes, colors and other basic skills.
KidZone's printable grade school worksheets help older children learn phonics, reading, creative writing, math, geometry, science and geography.
- Animal Facts
- Geography Worksheets
- Language Arts Worksheets
- Lesson Plans
- Magic Tricks
- Math Worksheets
- Thematic Units
- Preschool Worksheets
- Kindergarten Worksheets
- Grade One Worksheets
- Grade Two Worksheets
- Grade Three Worksheets
- Grade Four Worksheets
- Grade Five Worksheets
Shakespeare's A Mid Summer Night's Dream Creative Writing Worksheets
Wheat Theme Out of Order Worksheet
Skittles Science Experiment
Browse toddler homework resources on Teachers Pay Teachers, a marketplace trusted by millions of teachers for original educational
Give your child a boost using our free, printable Preschool worksheets.
Take, for example, our color by number worksheet, which simultaneously teaches preschoolers how to identify numbers, colors, and shapes, all while practicing
Free printables for toddlers including colors, shapes, counting, numbers, letters, playdough mats, dot marker do-a-dot sheets, seasonal and
WOW! Over 3000+ pages of FREE printable pre-k worksheets & games to make learning FUN for preschoolers! Math, alphabet, fine motor ++.
You can do the exercises online or download the worksheet as pdf. Less. Emanuela hoxha · Toddler learning
My goal for homework in my own classroom is to support and encourage parents as partners in their child's education. It is my responsibility as the teacher
They are designed for preschoolers' cognitive and literacy development. The preschool activity worksheets category includes scissors practice, mazes
Free Printable Preschool Worksheets Letter Tracing Worksheets Number Tracing Worksheets Shape Tracing Worksheets Picture Tracing Worksheets Line Tracing
Educational preschool, kindergarten and grade school worksheets for children.