What's Your Question?
How to Install a Free PDF Reader
What’s that? Someone sent you a pdf file, and you don’t have any way to open it? And you’d like a fast, easy method for opening it and you don’t want to spend a lot of money? In fact, you’d like it free? No problem — here’s the solution.
What is a PDF?
If you’re looking for a way to open pdf files, there’s a possibility that you’re unsure what they even are. It’s actually pretty simple. Pdf stands for Portable Document Format and was created by the company Adobe in the early 1990s as a way for people to easily create, share and maintain digitized documents. The pdf has certainly filled this goal, as the file type is widely used on many types of computers and devices. A pdf is essentially a digital document that can be distributed and even signed easily.
Try Your Web Browser
Surprisingly, you might already have a way to view that pdf file installed — your web browser. Google’s Chrome, Mozilla’s Firefox and Microsoft’s Edge web browsers all support ways to view a pdf file directly in the browser. This can be a useful feature, especially if you only need to perform a quick viewing of a pdf and don’t necessarily need to download, share or work with it. A web browser might automatically open a pdf file when you click on one online, or you might right-click the pdf file and select “Open With” and choose your favorite browser.
Try Adobe’s Free Reader
Adobe — the company that originated the pdf file — offers an excellent and free pdf viewer called Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Not to be confused with the similarly-named Adobe Acrobat DC, the Reader is free and offers a robust desktop solution for viewing and working with pdf files, although it doesn’t support editing. Editing pdf files requires Acrobat DC.
Installing the Reader, Part 1
Installing Adobe’s free pdf reader is simple. The company offers both Windows and Macintosh versions of the software, which are readily available on Adobe’s website. At only 160MB, the downloading process should proceed fairly quickly.
Installing the Reader, Part 2
Once the downloading process is finished, simply follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. When finished, the program will likely launch automatically whenever you double-click or otherwise attempt to open a pdf file. There are a lot of features in Acrobat Reader DC, including commenting and signing, and it should make working with pdf files simple and quick.
MORE FROM QUESTIONSANSWERED.NET
Activate your 30 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
Business Model Canvas - GoJek
You are reading a preview.
Activate your 30 day free trial to continue reading.
Check these out next
Business Model Canvas - Gojek
More Related Content
Slideshows for you (20).
Similar to Business Model Canvas - GoJek (20)
Recently uploaded (20)
- 1. BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS Eli Ermawati
- 2. INTRODUCTION • Go-Jek was launched in August 2010. It was conceived by founder Nadiem Makarim when he was working as a consultant for McKinsey and Co. in Jakarta. • The Go-Jek app offered three basic services: transport, courier, and shopping, all delivered by its army of ojek drivers.
- 3. Go-Jek Services
- 4. Business Model Canvas - GOJEK Key Partners • Gojek driver as a partner • Supplier Attribute driver (Helmet, jacket) • Server Provider Key Activities • User Data Management • Connecting between driver and passenger • Connecting between seller and buyer (olshop, food, etc) • Connecting between provider and telecomunication user • Connecting between sender and receiver Value Propositions • Provide public transportation with good quality, fast access, and low price Customer Relationships • Discount and promotion • Newsletter email • More fitur application Customer Segments • Employee • Office Staff • Student • Public Transportation User • Housewife • Internet User Key Resources • Google Maps or Waze • Gojek Applications • Server Provider Channels • Gojek Applications • Advertisment Billboard • Review and Rating User Cost Structure • Profit Sharing with driver partner • Rental of server infrastructure provider • API Cost of Google Maps • Salary office staff • Maintenance and repair system • Advertisement Revenue Streams • Gojek Services User • Gopay (Electronic Wallet/Electronic payment)
- 5. Customer Segments • Employee • Office Staff • Student • Public Transportation User • Housewife • Internet User
- 6. Value Proporsitions • Provide public transportation with good quality, fast access, and low price
- 7. Channels • Go-Jek Applications • Advertisment Billboard • Review and Rating User
- 8. Customer Relationships • Discount and promotion • Newsletter email • More fitur application
- 9. Revenue Streams • Go-Jek Services User • Go-Pay (Electronic Wallet/Electronic payment)
- 10. Key Resources • Google Maps or Waze • Go-Jek Applications • Server Provider
- 11. Key Activities • User Data Management • Connecting between driver and passenger • Connecting between seller and buyer (online shop, food, etc) • Connecting between provider and telecommunication user • Connecting between sender and receiver
- 12. Key Partners • Go-Jek driver as a partner • Supplier Attribute driver (Helmet, Jacket) • Server Provider
- 13. Cost Structure • Profit Sharing with driver partner • Rental of server infrastructure provider • API Cost of Google Maps • Salary office staff • Maintenance and repair system • Advertisement
- 14. Thank you
Public clipboards featuring this slide, select another clipboard.
Looks like you’ve clipped this slide to already.
You just clipped your first slide!
Create a clipboard
Get slideshare without ads, special offer to slideshare readers, just for you: free 60-day trial to the world’s largest digital library..
The SlideShare family just got bigger. Enjoy access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, and more from Scribd.
You have now unlocked unlimited access to 20M+ documents!
Learn faster and smarter from top experts
Download to take your learnings offline and on the go
Instant access to millions of ebooks, audiobooks, magazines, podcasts and more.
Read and listen offline with any device.
Free access to premium services like Tuneln, Mubi and more.
Help us keep SlideShare free
It appears that you have an ad-blocker running. By whitelisting SlideShare on your ad-blocker, you are supporting our community of content creators.
Business Model Canvas Perusahaan Gojek Manajemen Strategi
Uploaded by, document information, description:, available formats, share this document, share or embed document, sharing options.
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window Facebook
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window Twitter
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window LinkedIn
- Share with Email, opens mail client Email
- Copy Link Copy Link
Did you find this document useful?
Is this content inappropriate, reward your curiosity.
Unlock the full document with a free trial!
- Share on Facebook, opens a new window
- Share on Twitter, opens a new window
- Share on LinkedIn, opens a new window
- Share with Email, opens mail client
How Gojek Works – Business Model and Revenue Model Explained
Last Updated on June 17, 2022
Founded by Nadiem Makarim in 2010, Gojek had a fleet of motorcycle drivers that used to provide on-demand rides to passengers. Along with bike rides, the startup was into food delivery and courier services at later stages.
The startup didn’t get much traction in its initial years. But in January 2015 everything changed for this Indonesia’s ride-hailing and on-demand services startup Go-Jek when it launched an app.
- How much does it cost to create a supermarket app like Weezy
- Steps to make an app like Rappi & How Much Does It Cost
Recently, it has become a unicorn after its US $550 million fundraisings. The company has raised $5.3 Billion in 13 rounds as of 2021 according to Crunchbase . With the backing of acclaimed investors like Google Mitsubishi, Astra International, Northstar, and more, Gojek became the first unicorn company in Indonesia.
Some facts about Gojek
- Total number of riders: 200.000+
- Operation: 14 cities
- Valuation: $l.3 billion
- Services provided: 20 on-demand services. Like motorcycle taxis, food delivery, courier service etc.
- Founded: October 13, 2009
- Headquarters: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Current CEO: Andre Soelistyo, Kevin Aluwi
- Founders: Nadiem Makarim, Michaelangelo Moran, Kevin Aluwi
The journey of Gojek has been crazy. The startup has seen tremendous growth over the past few years. Want to know how it all started? Here’s what happened
October 2010: Gojek started with a call center and a fleet of only 20 motorcycle riders.
Mid 2014: Investors were interested in Gojek, seeing the rising popularity of Uber.
January 2015: With 400 riders, launches an app with transportation, shopping and courier services for Jakarta and cities nearby.
March 2015: 2,000+ riders at Jakarta and cities nearby. Also, it expands to Bali with 300 riders. Expands to Surabaya within 3 months.
April 2015: Launches go-food service and expands to Bandung
May 2015: Has 3k riders. Grab bike, a competitor, enters the market.
August 2015: With mass recruitments, it now has 30k riders and expands to Makassar.
September 2015: Launches go-mart, an on-demand shopping assistant.
October 2015: Get funding from Sequoia Capital and some other investors. Launches new services like go-box, go-massage, go-glam, and go-clean along with go-busway, a service that connects people with public buses.
December 2015: Launches go-tix, an event ticket booking service, and the company expand to Balikpapan, Jogja, Palembang, Medan, and Semarang.
January 2016: Line app Integrates Gojek into its chat app to enable ride-hailing service
February 2016: Acquires 2 Indian startups, Codeignition, and C42 startups. It now has 200k riders.
May 2016: Collaborates with a major Indonesian taxi company BlueBird. GoJek expands to Samarinda, Solo and Malang.
June 2016: Launches go-auto to provide mechanic services on demand. The company now expanded to Manado.
April 2016: Launches go-car to expand its ride-hailing from motorbike fleet to cars.
READY TO LAUNCH YOUR APP?
What is 9 + 1
Gojek works smoothly, and that’s the reason why it is at the level of success that it is. For anyone who’s thinking of starting up something similar, it is worth looking into the inner workings of Gojek, how it operates and generates revenue
Gojek Business Model
Gojek is a multi-service platform, and it has a few segments that it caters to, i.e., Consumers, Merchants, and Drivers. By understanding how the app works for these different segments, we can understand the business model of Gojek.
Gojek for Consumers
This segment comprises the people who use the variety of services that Gojek has to offer. Gojek provides a reliable and straightforward experience to its users. Gojek consumer segment includes-
- People who are looking for quick access to multiple solutions.
- People who want reliable service at a reasonable price.
- People who want a variety of choices.
- People who want to enjoy safe and fast delivery.
For this segment, here are the value propositions from Gojek.
- One-stop-shop for multiple needs.
- A varied selection of reliable retailers and service providers.
- Safe transactions.
Here’s how Gojek works for customers
Defining the Need
First, users can identify a need and then search for a viable solution on the app. There are several excellent solutions, such as GoFood, GoRide, GoSend, GoShop, and more than twenty such services. Depending on the call of the moment, users can commit to the apt service among these.
Booking Apt Option
Once users are clear about their needs and the service that they are going to use, users can then book the service to finalize their decision. Users can select their purchase and add one or more to the cart. Once the cart is full of their desired buys, users can move on to the next step.
Paying the Bill
Once the consumer cart is full, they can move on to the payment option to pay for their purchase. Users can choose to pay online, or cash on delivery is also an option. Cash on delivery option may cost users a little more than paying online, but the company does this to minimize false orders and eliminate risk as much as possible.
Receive your Services
After the payment is complete, whatever service the customer is using, whether it’s a food delivery service, or grocery delivery, etc., the package arrives at their door, or the work is done, and so on, at the stipulated time. The timing can vary, depending on the service in use.
Gojek for Merchants
There are a lot of Merchants that come on board the Gojek train. These are new-age businesses, and even many traditional, old- school businesses and service providers who want to take advantage of Gojek’s popularity. Merchants are interested in Gojek because of a variety of reasons.
- It is one of the best platforms to be in the online space.
- It provides a varied user base to the merchants on-board.
- The venture is quite profitable and is one of the biggest growing businesses in the world.
- It adds value to any business to have a Gojek connection.
Merchants that are aware of the platform and find it useful to their business strategy sign up with it, and rest, as they say, is history.
How Gojek works for merchants
When the consumer places an order or request successfully, merchants receive it on their mobile app. Once they have the order, they begin the process of getting it to the customer.
Whatever the service might be, the merchants/service providers start the process of preparing the order or move out for any help that is needed, like packing and moving, cleaning, etc. It is the crucial phase where the artillery comes out.
In the case of orders such as food, grocery, etc., drivers get notifications about an order, and they swing by to collect the order as soon as it is complete. They pick up the order and take it to its intended place. Merchants can pay the drivers through the app.
Gojek for Drivers
Drivers are an essential part of Gojeks operations, and interested individuals or groups can sign up with Gojek to become driving partners.
Gojek has a lot to offer to interested drivers –
- There are a lot of different opportunities available for the drivers to choose from at this platform.
- It has an easy to sign-up process, and drivers can work with ease.
- There is no rigid work schedule.
- The monetary aspect of delivering for Gojek is also quite lucrative.
How Gojek works for the drivers
Downloading the app
The first step for drivers who are signing up with Gojek is to download the app. Drivers can check to see if the app is working correctly in their work area since network availability is directly proportional to the amount of work they can deliver.
After the download is complete, drivers can sign up with the platform by filling in their details. There are a lot of opportunities for drivers on the platform that they can sign up for, i.e., they can sign up as a cab, or motorcycle driver, or they can sign up as delivery personnel with one of the various other services, depending on their preferences.
After they initiate the Sign-up, drivers get an OTP (one-time-password), which they can use to verify their account.
Defining the Profile
At the time of registration, the drivers need to provide a few crucial documents like their vehicle registration proof, identity proof, etc., to complete the process successfully. Drivers can also add more information about themselves and keep their profiles sharp. After turning on the online button, drivers can begin working with the app.
That is how the various components of Gojek work, and now, let’s see how this smooth operation earns its keeps.
- Dunzo Business Model
- Guide To Build An App Like Dunzo
Gojek Revenue Model
Gojek has a pretty impressive turnover each year, and there are a few ways it can do that.
Commission from Businesses
Several businesses sign up with Gojek to enjoy its smooth operation to benefit their sales. In turn, Gojek charges a small commission fee on each successful order that happens through the app.
Commission from the Consumers
Gojek is a one-stop-shop for its users and provides a convenient solution to a variety of problems. It eliminates the trouble of having to go to different apps for different needs. For this offering, Gojek also charges a minimal fee from its consumers on each order, which users are glad to pay to enjoy Gojek’s convenient and reliable offerings.
Commission from Drivers
Individual drivers or any delivery partners with Gojek also pay a small commission to the platform for each order they get to deliver. Considering the perks that the platform has to offer to the drivers, a small commission fee is a pretty decent bargain.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Starting cost for a multi-service on demand app like Gojek can be anywhere around $10000 to $20000. IIt can go upto $50k and beyond depending upon client’s requirements. The total cost will depend on the platform selection, technology used, UI of the app and other factors. Oyelabs develop super apps at a very competitive price. Final project cost estimations are based on the features and functionalities requirements from the client side.
As of 2020, Gojek Super app is providing approximately 20 on demand services. These are – – Go-Food: On-demand food delivery – Go-Mart: On-demand grocery delivery – Go-Med: On-demand medicine delivery – Go-Send: On-demand courier service – Go-Ride: online taxi service – Go-Car: on-demand ride-hailing – Go-Glam: On-demand grooming – Go-Blue Bird: On-demand metered taxi – Go-Clean: On-demand house cleaning – Go Tix: Entertainment ticket selling service – Go Auto: On-demand auto care – Go-Box: For pickup and delivery, truck service – Go Massage: For on-demand massage – Go Pulsa: Mobile phone credit top-up service (paid by Go-Pay) – Go Pertamina: For on-demand fuel-delivery – Go Points: Loyalty program – Go-Pay: For cashless payment transactions – Go Play & Go Studio: For video streaming – Go Bills: For bill payment
It is a budget friendly solution for Providing multiple services. Here are some of the major benefits you can provide your users with a super app – It saves customers’ time & effort: by providing multiple services in one app, a super app enables – customers to do more with minimal effort. – As users are on one app for multiple needs, it gives them a consistent user experience. – Saves Storage Space and internet usage as users won’t have to download several apps. From grocery shopping to payments to ride bookings and more all can be done in just one app.
Similar to Gojek, some of the other major market pliers are Grab, WeChat, and Zalo to name a few.
As from orders, bookings to payments everything is done using all in one app. Social Media Integration, Schedule Bookings, Live Vehicle Tracking, In-App Push notifications, Multi-Language Support, Payment Gateway Integration are some of the most essential features you need in a super app like Gojek.
Top 3 on-demand home services business models explained, step-by-step guide on to building an app like foodora, leave your thought here cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Our App Development Guides
- Home Services App Development
- Liquor Delivery App Development
- Cannabis Delivery App Development
- Milk Delivery App Development
- Farm-to-table Delivery App Development
- Concierge Services App Development
- Lawn Care Service App Development
- Errand Runner App Development
- Educational App Development
Have an idea for a mobile app?
Get ready to digitally transform your business.
What is 8 + 9
READY TO SWIPE RIGHT?
- Engagement Model
Terms Of Service
- Grocery Delivery App Development
- Food Delivery App Development
- Mobile App Development
- MVP App Development
SaaS App Development
SCF 10-11, Sector 4, Mansa Devi Complex, Panchkula, Haryana 134109 +917042581278
2424 Iorio St Union, NJ 07083
23825 Anza Ave Torrance, CA 90505 +1(646) 862-0866
With customized on-demand solutions.
Your Approx Budget $25,000 - $50,000 $10,000 - $25,000 < $10,000 > $50000 Not Sure
- Metaverse App Development
- Blockchain App Development
- iOS App Development
- Android App Development
- Software Development
- SaaS Development
- Flutter App Development
- IoT App Development
- Web App Development
- React Native App Development
- AR/VR App Development
- Cloud Services
- Product Management Services
- Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Development
- Full Cycle Product Development
- M Commerce App Development
- M Learning App Development
- Mental Health & Wellness App Development
- Petcare App Development
- E Scooter App Development
- Real Estate App Development
- FinTech App Development
- Peer To Peer Lending App Development
- Binance Clone
- Uniswap Clone
- Indriver Clone
- LocalBitcoins Clone
- Twitter Clone
- EatClub Or Zesty
- Get in Touch
We apologize for the inconvenience...
To ensure we keep this website safe, please can you confirm you are a human by ticking the box below.
If you are unable to complete the above request please contact us using the below link, providing a screenshot of your experience.
Please solve this CAPTCHA to request unblock to the website
- Open Library Book Review Competition
- Layanan Assistive Technology
- Fasilitas Cek Similarity, iThenticate dan Turnitin
- Cara Akses Scopus
- Standar Layanan Open Library
- Aturan Umum Tugas Akhir Sebagai Penelitian dan Publikasi di Lingkungan Universitas Telkom
- Cara Akses Koleksi Electronic Book Open Library
- Layanan Document Delivery Service
- User Guide Author dan Reviewer Jurnal TELKATIKA
- Form Cicilan Denda
- Tentang Kami
- Tahun Terbit
PERANCANGAN MODEL BISNIS PT.GO-JEK MENGGUNAKAN UNIFIED MODEL LANGUAGE (UML) BERDASARKAN HASIL REKOMENDASI DARI BUSINESS MODEL CANVAS (BMC)
Muhammad ikhlas r, informasi dasar.
Transportasi secara umum memiliki pengaruh besar terhadap perorangan, pembangunan ekonomi, dan sosial politik di suatu wilayah. Pada tanggal 13 Oktober 2010, Nadiem mendirikan perusahaan bernama GO-JEK, sebuah perusahaan transportasi yang melayani angkutan melalui jasa ojek yang berbasis ICT. Namun, masih terdapat kekurangan pada GO-JEK mengenai keamanan dan regulasi. Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk memetakan model bisnis GO-JEK menggunakan Sembilan blok Business Model Canvas (BMC) dan SWOT, dan merekomendasikan rancangan Business Model Canvas yang baru dari hasil analisis serta merancang model bisnis yang baru menggunakan Unified Model Language (UML). Metode pengumpulan data menggunakan data primer berupa hasil wawancara terhadap tiga orang informan (divisi Operation, divisi Financial, dan divisi Produk) dari PT.GO-JEK. Serta data sekunder berupa buku-buku, artikel, penelitian terdahulu, dan jurnal referensi yang terkait pada masalah penelitian. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian, model bisnis PT. GO-JEK sudah mampu untuk memenuhi Sembilan blok bangunan pada Business Model Canvas. Berdasarkan hasil penelitian, peneliti memberikan rekomendasi pada blok bangunan Value Proposition, Key Resources, dan Key Activities dalam Business Model Canvas untuk memperkuat bisnis model PT.GO-JEK. serta merancang model bisnis yang baru menggunakan Unified Model Language (UML).
In the world of technology, PDF stands for portable document format. The purpose of this format is to ensure document presentation that is independent of hardware, operating systems or application software.
The reason for a PDF file not to open on a computer can either be a problem with the PDF file itself, an issue with password protection or non-compliance with industry standards. It could also be an issue with the PDF reader being used, Acr...
What’s that? Someone sent you a pdf file, and you don’t have any way to open it? And you’d like a fast, easy method for opening it and you don’t want to spend a lot of money? In fact, you’d like it free? No problem — here’s the solution.
Business Model Canvas Gojek.
Business Model Canvas. Sembilan Building Block of Go-Jek Business Model dapat dijelaskan sebagai berikut. - Customer Segments.
2. INTRODUCTION • Go-Jek was launched in August 2010. It was conceived by founder Nadiem Makarim when he was working as a consultant for
View BISNIS MODEL CANVAS PT GOJEK INDONESIA 2.pdf from FKB AB-40-07 at Telkom University, Bandung. BISNIS MODEL CANVAS PT GOJEK INDONESIA ➢ Point 1 Salam
Kata Kunci―Analisis Internal, Business Model Canvas, Jasa ... Grab dan Go-Jek .
Download as DOCX, PDF, TXT or read online from Scribd. Flag for inappropriate content.
Gojek Revenue Model ... Gojek has a pretty impressive turnover each year, and there are a few ways it can do that. ... Several businesses sign up
Also it explores the basics of Financial Innovation, emerging Banking Technologies and enhance rich insights from the Case of Innovative GOJEK Business Model.
TIKI, RPX, FL and GOJEK), and media partners as services provision of advertisements, and.
Also it explores the basics of Financial Innovation, emerging Banking. Technologies and enhance rich insights from the Case of. Innovative GOJEK
Penelitian ini bertujuan untuk memetakan model bisnis GO-JEK menggunakan Sembilan blok Business Model Canvas (BMC) dan SWOT, dan merekomendasikan rancangan