Choose Your Test
Sat / act prep online guides and tips, 113 great research paper topics.
One of the hardest parts of writing a research paper can be just finding a good topic to write about. Fortunately we've done the hard work for you and have compiled a list of 113 interesting research paper topics. They've been organized into ten categories and cover a wide range of subjects so you can easily find the best topic for you.
In addition to the list of good research topics, we've included advice on what makes a good research paper topic and how you can use your topic to start writing a great paper.
What Makes a Good Research Paper Topic?
Not all research paper topics are created equal, and you want to make sure you choose a great topic before you start writing. Below are the three most important factors to consider to make sure you choose the best research paper topics.
#1: It's Something You're Interested In
A paper is always easier to write if you're interested in the topic, and you'll be more motivated to do in-depth research and write a paper that really covers the entire subject. Even if a certain research paper topic is getting a lot of buzz right now or other people seem interested in writing about it, don't feel tempted to make it your topic unless you genuinely have some sort of interest in it as well.
#2: There's Enough Information to Write a Paper
Even if you come up with the absolute best research paper topic and you're so excited to write about it, you won't be able to produce a good paper if there isn't enough research about the topic. This can happen for very specific or specialized topics, as well as topics that are too new to have enough research done on them at the moment. Easy research paper topics will always be topics with enough information to write a full-length paper.
Trying to write a research paper on a topic that doesn't have much research on it is incredibly hard, so before you decide on a topic, do a bit of preliminary searching and make sure you'll have all the information you need to write your paper.
#3: It Fits Your Teacher's Guidelines
Don't get so carried away looking at lists of research paper topics that you forget any requirements or restrictions your teacher may have put on research topic ideas. If you're writing a research paper on a health-related topic, deciding to write about the impact of rap on the music scene probably won't be allowed, but there may be some sort of leeway. For example, if you're really interested in current events but your teacher wants you to write a research paper on a history topic, you may be able to choose a topic that fits both categories, like exploring the relationship between the US and North Korea. No matter what, always get your research paper topic approved by your teacher first before you begin writing.
113 Good Research Paper Topics
Below are 113 good research topics to help you get you started on your paper. We've organized them into ten categories to make it easier to find the type of research paper topics you're looking for.
- Discuss the main differences in art from the Italian Renaissance and the Northern Renaissance .
- Analyze the impact a famous artist had on the world.
- How is sexism portrayed in different types of media (music, film, video games, etc.)? Has the amount/type of sexism changed over the years?
- How has the music of slaves brought over from Africa shaped modern American music?
- How has rap music evolved in the past decade?
- How has the portrayal of minorities in the media changed?
- What have been the impacts of China's one child policy?
- How have the goals of feminists changed over the decades?
- How has the Trump presidency changed international relations?
- Analyze the history of the relationship between the United States and North Korea.
- What factors contributed to the current decline in the rate of unemployment?
- What have been the impacts of states which have increased their minimum wage?
- How do US immigration laws compare to immigration laws of other countries?
- How have the US's immigration laws changed in the past few years/decades?
- How has the Black Lives Matter movement affected discussions and view about racism in the US?
- What impact has the Affordable Care Act had on healthcare in the US?
- What factors contributed to the UK deciding to leave the EU (Brexit)?
- What factors contributed to China becoming an economic power?
- Discuss the history of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies (some of which tokenize the S&P 500 Index on the blockchain) .
- Do students in schools that eliminate grades do better in college and their careers?
- Do students from wealthier backgrounds score higher on standardized tests?
- Do students who receive free meals at school get higher grades compared to when they weren't receiving a free meal?
- Do students who attend charter schools score higher on standardized tests than students in public schools?
- Do students learn better in same-sex classrooms?
- How does giving each student access to an iPad or laptop affect their studies?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of the Montessori Method ?
- Do children who attend preschool do better in school later on?
- What was the impact of the No Child Left Behind act?
- How does the US education system compare to education systems in other countries?
- What impact does mandatory physical education classes have on students' health?
- Which methods are most effective at reducing bullying in schools?
- Do homeschoolers who attend college do as well as students who attended traditional schools?
- Does offering tenure increase or decrease quality of teaching?
- How does college debt affect future life choices of students?
- Should graduate students be able to form unions?
- What are different ways to lower gun-related deaths in the US?
- How and why have divorce rates changed over time?
- Is affirmative action still necessary in education and/or the workplace?
- Should physician-assisted suicide be legal?
- How has stem cell research impacted the medical field?
- How can human trafficking be reduced in the United States/world?
- Should people be able to donate organs in exchange for money?
- Which types of juvenile punishment have proven most effective at preventing future crimes?
- Has the increase in US airport security made passengers safer?
- Analyze the immigration policies of certain countries and how they are similar and different from one another.
- Several states have legalized recreational marijuana. What positive and negative impacts have they experienced as a result?
- Do tariffs increase the number of domestic jobs?
- Which prison reforms have proven most effective?
- Should governments be able to censor certain information on the internet?
- Which methods/programs have been most effective at reducing teen pregnancy?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of the Keto diet?
- How effective are different exercise regimes for losing weight and maintaining weight loss?
- How do the healthcare plans of various countries differ from each other?
- What are the most effective ways to treat depression ?
- What are the pros and cons of genetically modified foods?
- Which methods are most effective for improving memory?
- What can be done to lower healthcare costs in the US?
- What factors contributed to the current opioid crisis?
- Analyze the history and impact of the HIV/AIDS epidemic .
- Are low-carbohydrate or low-fat diets more effective for weight loss?
- How much exercise should the average adult be getting each week?
- Which methods are most effective to get parents to vaccinate their children?
- What are the pros and cons of clean needle programs?
- How does stress affect the body?
- Discuss the history of the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.
- What were the causes and effects of the Salem Witch Trials?
- Who was responsible for the Iran-Contra situation?
- How has New Orleans and the government's response to natural disasters changed since Hurricane Katrina?
- What events led to the fall of the Roman Empire?
- What were the impacts of British rule in India ?
- Was the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki necessary?
- What were the successes and failures of the women's suffrage movement in the United States?
- What were the causes of the Civil War?
- How did Abraham Lincoln's assassination impact the country and reconstruction after the Civil War?
- Which factors contributed to the colonies winning the American Revolution?
- What caused Hitler's rise to power?
- Discuss how a specific invention impacted history.
- What led to Cleopatra's fall as ruler of Egypt?
- How has Japan changed and evolved over the centuries?
- What were the causes of the Rwandan genocide ?
- Why did Martin Luther decide to split with the Catholic Church?
- Analyze the history and impact of a well-known cult (Jonestown, Manson family, etc.)
- How did the sexual abuse scandal impact how people view the Catholic Church?
- How has the Catholic church's power changed over the past decades/centuries?
- What are the causes behind the rise in atheism/ agnosticism in the United States?
- What were the influences in Siddhartha's life resulted in him becoming the Buddha?
- How has media portrayal of Islam/Muslims changed since September 11th?
- How has the earth's climate changed in the past few decades?
- How has the use and elimination of DDT affected bird populations in the US?
- Analyze how the number and severity of natural disasters have increased in the past few decades.
- Analyze deforestation rates in a certain area or globally over a period of time.
- How have past oil spills changed regulations and cleanup methods?
- How has the Flint water crisis changed water regulation safety?
- What are the pros and cons of fracking?
- What impact has the Paris Climate Agreement had so far?
- What have NASA's biggest successes and failures been?
- How can we improve access to clean water around the world?
- Does ecotourism actually have a positive impact on the environment?
- Should the US rely on nuclear energy more?
- What can be done to save amphibian species currently at risk of extinction?
- What impact has climate change had on coral reefs?
- How are black holes created?
- Are teens who spend more time on social media more likely to suffer anxiety and/or depression?
- How will the loss of net neutrality affect internet users?
- Analyze the history and progress of self-driving vehicles.
- How has the use of drones changed surveillance and warfare methods?
- Has social media made people more or less connected?
- What progress has currently been made with artificial intelligence ?
- Do smartphones increase or decrease workplace productivity?
- What are the most effective ways to use technology in the classroom?
- How is Google search affecting our intelligence?
- When is the best age for a child to begin owning a smartphone?
- Has frequent texting reduced teen literacy rates?
How to Write a Great Research Paper
Even great research paper topics won't give you a great research paper if you don't hone your topic before and during the writing process. Follow these three tips to turn good research paper topics into great papers.
#1: Figure Out Your Thesis Early
Before you start writing a single word of your paper, you first need to know what your thesis will be. Your thesis is a statement that explains what you intend to prove/show in your paper. Every sentence in your research paper will relate back to your thesis, so you don't want to start writing without it!
As some examples, if you're writing a research paper on if students learn better in same-sex classrooms, your thesis might be "Research has shown that elementary-age students in same-sex classrooms score higher on standardized tests and report feeling more comfortable in the classroom."
If you're writing a paper on the causes of the Civil War, your thesis might be "While the dispute between the North and South over slavery is the most well-known cause of the Civil War, other key causes include differences in the economies of the North and South, states' rights, and territorial expansion."
#2: Back Every Statement Up With Research
Remember, this is a research paper you're writing, so you'll need to use lots of research to make your points. Every statement you give must be backed up with research, properly cited the way your teacher requested. You're allowed to include opinions of your own, but they must also be supported by the research you give.
#3: Do Your Research Before You Begin Writing
You don't want to start writing your research paper and then learn that there isn't enough research to back up the points you're making, or, even worse, that the research contradicts the points you're trying to make!
Get most of your research on your good research topics done before you begin writing. Then use the research you've collected to create a rough outline of what your paper will cover and the key points you're going to make. This will help keep your paper clear and organized, and it'll ensure you have enough research to produce a strong paper.
Are you also learning about dynamic equilibrium in your science class? We break this sometimes tricky concept down so it's easy to understand in our complete guide to dynamic equilibrium .
Thinking about becoming a nurse practitioner? Nurse practitioners have one of the fastest growing careers in the country, and we have all the information you need to know about what to expect from nurse practitioner school .
Want to know the fastest and easiest ways to convert between Fahrenheit and Celsius? We've got you covered! Check out our guide to the best ways to convert Celsius to Fahrenheit (or vice versa).
Need more help with this topic? Check out Tutorbase!
Our vetted tutor database includes a range of experienced educators who can help you polish an essay for English or explain how derivatives work for Calculus. You can use dozens of filters and search criteria to find the perfect person for your needs.
These recommendations are based solely on our knowledge and experience. If you purchase an item through one of our links, PrepScholar may receive a commission.
Christine graduated from Michigan State University with degrees in Environmental Biology and Geography and received her Master's from Duke University. In high school she scored in the 99th percentile on the SAT and was named a National Merit Finalist. She has taught English and biology in several countries.
Student and Parent Forum
Our new student and parent forum, at ExpertHub.PrepScholar.com , allow you to interact with your peers and the PrepScholar staff. See how other students and parents are navigating high school, college, and the college admissions process. Ask questions; get answers.
Ask a Question Below
Have any questions about this article or other topics? Ask below and we'll reply!
Improve With Our Famous Guides
- For All Students
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 160+ SAT Points
How to Get a Perfect 1600, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 800 on Each SAT Section:
Score 800 on SAT Math
Score 800 on SAT Reading
Score 800 on SAT Writing
Series: How to Get to 600 on Each SAT Section:
Score 600 on SAT Math
Score 600 on SAT Reading
Score 600 on SAT Writing
Free Complete Official SAT Practice Tests
What SAT Target Score Should You Be Aiming For?
15 Strategies to Improve Your SAT Essay
The 5 Strategies You Must Be Using to Improve 4+ ACT Points
How to Get a Perfect 36 ACT, by a Perfect Scorer
Series: How to Get 36 on Each ACT Section:
36 on ACT English
36 on ACT Math
36 on ACT Reading
36 on ACT Science
Series: How to Get to 24 on Each ACT Section:
24 on ACT English
24 on ACT Math
24 on ACT Reading
24 on ACT Science
What ACT target score should you be aiming for?
ACT Vocabulary You Must Know
ACT Writing: 15 Tips to Raise Your Essay Score
How to Get Into Harvard and the Ivy League
How to Get a Perfect 4.0 GPA
How to Write an Amazing College Essay
What Exactly Are Colleges Looking For?
Is the ACT easier than the SAT? A Comprehensive Guide
Should you retake your SAT or ACT?
When should you take the SAT or ACT?
Get the latest articles and test prep tips!
Looking for Graduate School Test Prep?
Check out our top-rated graduate blogs here:
GRE Online Prep Blog
GMAT Online Prep Blog
TOEFL Online Prep Blog
Holly R. "I am absolutely overjoyed and cannot thank you enough for helping me!”
Stay Home, Stay Safe, Save Lives.
--> Happy, --> Diwali --> Happy --> New --> Year 2023 --> Check Company Name
- Annual Reports
- Report on Nidhi Companies
- Monthly MCA Newsletters
- Monthly Information Bulletin
- Other Reports
- Master Details
- Incorporated or Closed during the month
- Based on Activity
- Based on Ownership
- Under Alert
- Forms filed under FTE
- List of LLP who have filed Form 24
- Indian and Foreign Companies,LLPs
- Paid Up Capital Reports-Companies Limited By Share
- CSR Data and Summary
- Help on using the MCA Portal
- Video Based Tutorial - CBT
- System Requirements
- User Registration
- Prerequisite Software for e-Filing
- Annual e-Filing
- Linked e-Filing
- Digital Signature Certificate
- Associate DSC
- Cancel SRN due to Unsuccessful Payment
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- SOP for Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- Central Registration Center(CRC)
- Rates of Stamp Duty
- List of Authorised Banks
- Stamp Duty Payment for LLP
- Limited Liability Partnership
- One Person Company
- DIN Process
- Other Services
- List of CFC's
- RUN Service
- SPICe+ Forms
- Video Demo on SPICe+
- AGILE-PRO Form
- SPICe Forms
- Minister of Corporate Affairs
- MoS. for Corporate Affairs
- List of Officials at Head Quarters
- Regional Directors
- Registrar of Companies
- Official Liquidators
- Cost Audit Branch (CAB)
- Nodal Officers
- Liaison Office for SC/ST/OBC
- Staff Grievance Officer
DATA & REPORTS
- Data & Reports >
- Reports >
Research Paper Series
- Indian and Foreign Companies, LLPs
- Paid up capital Reports-Companies Limited By Share
2022-2023 ieee python projects cse | ece | ise.
For Outstation Students, we are having online project classes both technical and coding using net-meeting software
For details, call: 9886692401/9845166723.
DHS Informatics provides academic projects based on Python with best and latest IEEE papers implementation . Below mentioned are the 2022- 2023 IEEE latest CSE Projects for , ECE, EEE and ISE engineering students . We have projects for BE, M.Tech, MCA, BCA, Diploma students. To download the abstracts of Final year Python projects click here .
For further details call our head office at +91 98866 92401 / 98451 66723 , we can send synopsis and IEEE papers based on students interest. For more details please visit our head office and get registered.
We believe in quality service with commitment to get our students full satisfaction.
We are in this service for more than 20 years and all our customers are delighted with our service.
IEEE Python Projects CSE | ECE Categories
- Python with Machine Learning
- Python with Deep Learning
- Python with AI
- Python with IOT
- Python with Android
- Python with Raspberry Pi
IEEE Python Projects CSE / ISE
- We recommend, Computer Science Engineering (CSE) / Information Science Engineering (ISE) students can select Python Raspberry Pi projects or Python Android Projects.
IEEE Python Projects ECE / EEE
- Electronics Communication Engineering (ECE) / Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Engineering students can select Python Raspberry Pi projects or Python Embedded Projects.
Click on image to view the Latest project titles based Python Projects on Raspberry Pi. Suitable for ECE | CSE | ISE engineering students
Click on image to view the Latest project titles based Python Projects on Data Science \ Machine Learning. Suitable for CSE | ISE engineering students
Click on image to view the Latest project titles based Python Projects on Image Processing. Suitable for CSE | ISE | ECE engineering students
About Python Programming
Python is an interpreted high-level programming language for general-purpose programming . Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python has a design philosophy that emphasizes code readability , notably using significant whitespace . It provides constructs that enable clear programming on both small and large scales. In July 2018, Van Rossum stepped down as the leader in the language community after 30 years.
Python features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management . It supports multiple programming paradigms , including object-oriented , imperative , functional and procedural , and has a large and comprehensive standard library .
Python interpreters are available for many operating systems . CPython , the reference implementation of Python, is open source software and has a community-based development model, as do nearly all of Python’s other implementations. Python and CPython are managed by the non-profit Python Software Foundation .
Final year python 2022 – 2023 IEEE BE/B-Tech projects | Python with embedded IEEE BE/B-Tech CSE projects Bangalore | Machine Learning with python 2022 – 2023 IEEE BE/B-Tech CSE projects Bangalore | Python with Android 2022- 2023 IEEE BE/B-Tech CSE projects Bangalore | Academic 2022-2023 IEEE BE/B-Tech CSE python with Android projects Bangalore |Python with Raspberry-pi 2022 – 2023 IEEE BE/B-Tech CSE projects Bangalore.
- [email protected]
MCA Department Research Papers 2014
Research Papers Published by Students
- Anjali Singh Rajput, Arpit Jain and Shivangi Pawar published a paper “ Customer Relationship Management ” in Afro- Asian International Conference on Science, Engineering and Technology organized on 11 th Oct 2014.
- A paper “ Comparative Study of Cloud Service Providers ” is accepted in International journal, Universe of Emerging Technology and Science, Vol 1 Issue 4, September 2014 authored by Anjali Singh Rajput, Arpit Jain and Shivangi Pawar.
- Aaysha Khan, Amit Bairagi and Vidula Paturkar published a paper “ Cloud Services and its Comparative Study ” in Afro- Asian International Conference on Science, Engineering and Technology organized on 11 th Oct 2014.
- Mohd Ameer Ahmed, Shridhar Gupta and Madhuri Jain have an accepted paper “ A study on Cloud Service providers ” in International Journal of Advanced Technology in Engineering and Science, Vol2 Issue 9, September 2014.
- Shikha Garewal, Mayur Yadav and Shriram Sharma have an accepted paper “ A Study of ERP over Cloud ” in Afro- Asian International Conference on Science, Engineering and Technology organized on 11 th Oct 2014.
- Arvind Jaiswal published research paper entitled “ Generalized and Identify the Best Association Rules Using Genetic Algorithm” in International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) on June 2014.
- Arvind Jaiswal published research paper entitled “ Security Measures For Data warehouse ” in International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR) on June 2014.
- Chetan Khinchi and Vaibhav Sharma published research paper entitled “ Advantages of Object Synchronization over Resource Synchronization in JAVA ” in International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science, Volume 5 No.5, May – June 2014.
- Nidhi Dahale- A research paper published titled “ CLISAT- CLIQUE ENCODINGS IN IMPLEMENTATION OF SAT ”, in Mathematical Sciences International Research Journal: volume 3 Issue 2 (2014), ISBN978-93-84124-14-4, ISSN 2278-8697,pp 565.
- Nidhi Dahale- Presented a paper titled-“ CLISAT- CLIQUE ENCODINGS IN IMPLEMENTATION OF SAT ” at the International Conference on Mathematical Sciences-2014, August 21-23, School of Mathematics, Madurai kamraj University.
- S. Bhalerao and J Bihare published a paper “ A Case Study of Industry- Institute CollaborationProject: Improving Software Engineering Learning Process ” in International Journal of System and Software Engineering, Volume 2 ,Issue 1 June 2014 pp 13-19.
- Shailesh Gondal and Manoj Agrawal published paper “ Implementing u-learning by Means of e-learning & Multi-user Intelligent m-learning Environment ” in Journal “International Journal of Advanced Foundation & Research in Computer”, June 2014
- Shailesh Gondal and Manoj Agrawal published paper “ Problems Encountered in ERP System During Implementation & Deployment ” in Journal “International Journal of Engineering & Computer Science” , June 2014.l
- Essay Writers
- How It Works
- Prices & Discounts
20 Top-Notch MBA Research Topic Examples to Write a Brilliant Paper
Table of contents
Doing an MBA is serious business.
After rigorously studying for GMAT, working on personal statements , and applying to business schools, finally, getting admission to a school of your choice is an achievement on its own. You feel you’ve made it - till your life as an MBA student begins.
In those two years of study, you will be met with several assignments and projects—one of the most important ones being the MBA research paper.
Whether you’re a full-time or part-time MBA student, this paper is one of the steps up the ladder. Writing a research paper tests your knowledge, business acumen, logical reasoning, and critical thinking skills.
It’s not enough to be well-versed in theoretical knowledge, you should also know how to apply it, and that’s where the MBA research paper comes in.
However, the most common challenge MBA students face is choosing the right MBA research topic. In this article, we will tell you how to choose the right topic for your MBA research paper, along with some good topics or research question examples, to get you started on a high note.
How to Choose a Suitable MBA Research Topic
Just like any other academic paper, topic selection is crucial to success. Choosing the wrong one is like setting the wrong foundation; from there, it’s just downhill.
Firstly, having the freedom to choose a topic is a huge plus. Use this opportunity to select one that will empower you to write a substantial research paper.
The best research papers have a clear purpose and direction. They’re focused and demonstrate a logical flow.
So, how do you choose a suitable MBA research topic? Here are five tips to help you with this first step toward writing a remarkable paper .
In line with your specialization
From finance and marketing to human resources and supply chain - MBA programs offer various specializations, depending on the business school you’re attending.
When you’re choosing an MBA research topic, it’s important to ensure it’s relevant and in line with your specialization. For instance, if you’re a marketing student, writing a research paper on the ‘impact of workplace diversity on company culture’ won’t do you any good.
By the end of the writing assignment, you need to be enriched with a lot more knowledge in your field of study such that it can be of help going forward.
So, start by thinking in your area of specialization and assess topics in that sphere.
Consider career goals
“ What do my career goals have to do with the MBA research topic? ”
Your MBA program is shaping you for the corporate world to give your career the boost or advancement it deserves.
Hence, it’s always better to research a topic that matches your career goals . That way, when you’re actually doing the work in the future, you’re not completely alien to that world.
Let’s say you’re a finance student studying to land a job in the corporate investment sector. You rather pick a research topic related to corporate or investment banking instead of tax planning or insurance.
Determine the scope of research
The scope of research refers to the extent of research you can do. The topic you choose cannot be too broad because that would mean your research question isn’t focused enough. This will hamper the end result, not allowing you to explore a specific problem or area.
At the same time, topics that are too narrow are restricting because there won’t be too much background information to base your research on.
So, it’s imperative to determine the research scope before deciding to do further research.
Apart from that, it’s also important to ensure the topic you choose is feasible and can be explored in the time period you have and written within the word limit you’re given.
Wondering how to check if a topic is too narrow or broad? By doing preliminary research.
Preliminary research is like a quick check to understand how much information you have while assessing existing research data and sources.
Please don’t confuse it with the actual research. At this stage, your sole purpose is to understand your MBA research topic's feasibility. A simple Google search will help you get the clarity you want and see what’s being said or written about the topic you’re considering going with.
Identify a business problem
This isn’t any research paper; it’s an MBA research paper which means you have to be able to identify a business problem, situation, or opportunity and base your research on that.
After all, isn’t that the purpose of doing an MBA - to build business knowledge?
So, think of the research topic you’re thinking of selecting. Are you able to find a business problem? If not, it’s not a good enough topic. Think harder.
When you state a specific business problem, conduct research, and come up with a solution basis that, you’re able to look at situations objectively and work on your problem-solving skills - another important quality to have in the corporate world.
Let’s take an example - if a company (ABC) is planning to expand to a new market that is crowded with competitors, the business problem you can explore is - how can ABC position itself to stand out in such a market?
Video by the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning on how you can define a research problem
Consult your professor
Lastly, before you go on to writing the research paper, make sure you consult your professor. Your professors are there to guide you, and it’s always advisable to take them along.
They will be able to give you a perspective that can make you make your research question more focused or consider aspects you might have missed out on.
20 MBA Research Topic Examples to Take Inspiration From
Now that you know how to choose a topic for your MBA research paper, it’s time to brainstorm and come up with that perfect topic.
Make sure you don’t rush this step - take enough time to evaluate various topics of interest, do some reading and discuss options with your professor.
Confused? Let us help. Go ahead and take inspiration from these 20 MBA research topic ideas for each of the main specializations.
- Impact of Emotional Branding on Customer Loyalty
- Gender Representation and Diversity in Advertising
- How AI is Disrupting Market Research
- Discounting and its Impact on Consumer Behaviour
- Analysis of Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) and its Relation to Marketing
- Machine Learning in the Human Resources Industry
- Evolution of Employee Motivation over the Years
- Impact of Workplace Diversity on Company Culture
- Analysis of Unconscious Bias in Recruitment
- Factors Affecting Employee Retention
- Relation Between Scarcity, Choice, and Opportunity Cost
- How Financial Literacy Impacts Investment Behaviour
- Analysis of the 2008 Financial Crisis and its Impact
- Corporate Budgeting Techniques in Fortune 500 Companies
- Study of the Risks Associated with Cryptocurrency
- How Automation is Transforming the Supply Chain
- Research on E-commerce Logistics Technology
- Big Data and Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management in an Omni-Channel Business
- Implementation of Sustainability in Procurement
Choosing an MBA research topic can be daunting as a lot is at stake. You don’t want to choose the wrong topic only to realize you’ve made a mistake and it’s too late to change.
So, take your time and follow these five tips to ensure you choose a top-notch topic that sets a strong foundation for a brilliant MBA research paper.
If you’re still stuck and cannot choose the right topic, Writers Per Hour is the solution you need. Our MBA writers hail from leading business schools and are from various specializations.
From choosing the right topic to writing an original, well-structured paper, our professional writers guarantee to deliver a remarkable research paper you (and your professor) will love.
Last edit at Mar 13 2023
What does your service do?
We write original and plagiarism-free papers from scratch. Please take a look at how it works.
Do you have free essay samples?
Yes, we have free essay samples, and you can check them out here.
How much does it cost?
The price depends on several factors you can check our prices and discounts.
How to order my essay?
To start your order, please go here and fill out the form online.
Share this article
Sign up and get 20% off on a custom paper
By entering your email above you agree to receive our periodical marketing emails. We do not sell or share your personal information.
Thanks for the subscription!
You’ve just made a terrific decision. Please make sure to check your inbox for the discount code.
- Paper Editing
- ToK Essay Writers
- Pay to Write My Paper
- Write My Thesis
- Buy College Paper
- Analysis Papers
- Biology Papers
- Ph.D Papers
- IB Internal Assessment
- Personal Statement
- Write My Speech
- Research Proposal
- Write Me Assignment
- Write my Book Report
- Do My Powerpoint
- Do My Research Paper
- Write my Discussion Post
- Write My Annotated Bibliography
- Argumentative essay writers
- Dissertation Writers
- Pay to Do Term Paper
- IB EE Writers
- Fast essay writers
- Write My Literature Review
- Write My Essay
- Homework Writers
- Business Plan Writers
- Creative Writers
- MBA writers
General Education. One of the hardest parts of writing a research paper can be just finding a good topic to write about. Fortunately we've done the hard work for you and have compiled a list of 113 interesting research paper topics. They've been organized into ten categories and cover a wide range of subjects so you can easily find the best ...
There are many interesting topic one students can easily choose are: Research in data mining Research machine learning Research in digital image processing Research in IOT Research topics in Artificial Intelligence Research topics in cloud computing Research topics in Big Data We are providing you more topics that will help you:
Religion Research Paper Topics The depiction of bisexuality in the Bible Creationism Salman Mehdi - +923337011728 - [email protected] f 9|Page Christianity and economics Modernism and religion Religion and sex Pastrol and religious counseling Intelligent design Church and social action How do teenagers perceive religion Women and ...
Follow the easy steps below to find good research paper topics. 1. Conduct Background Research The first step is to conduct detailed background research by reviewing the existing literature. It will help to identify the history of a well-defined research problem.
Answer (1 of 3): Current Computer Science (CSE) and MCA Research Topics or Ideas Reconfigurable computing TeleKinect EyeRing MemTable Microsoft HoloLens Wi-Vi Motion Capture Fog Screen Flexpad PoCoMo Finger Reader Clayodor CloudDrops Sky X Technology Spawning Networks Touchless To...
If you like what you write about, you will be more motivated and learn more details. 2. Brainstorm the ideas. When you have chosen the field, it's time to brainstorm. Write down all the ideas that come to your mind. If you are out of ideas, you may search for some lists of topics on the Internet or use ours. 3.
200 Best Ideas for Research Paper Topics in 2023. The discussion you have started should be provoking and intriguing. If your statement is unique and interesting, you will definitely get a high grade and respect from your professors. Writing a research paper may seem challenging, even though it is a substantial part of everyday student life.
Abstract. Many researchers who would wish to study Covid-19 may be wondering on which topic areas they should concentrate on even as the world grapples with this novel global pandemic. The ...
Health Research Paper Topics The challenges of deafness and communication difficulties among special needs students The concept of global health security The ways to decrease household air pollution How the information about infectious diseases is distributed online Should people be allowed to know more about climate change issues?
OEP is a viable and great answer for a mass training assessment. Keywords- Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP), Web Applications, Assessment Frameworks, Database, Web Server Component, Formatting, Style, Styling (catchphrases). 1. Introduction The online assessments, which are also called e-assessments, are
Huge list of latest Computer Engineering (CE), Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CSE), BCA and MCA seminar topics. Students can download abstract full report in pdf, ppt, doc etc. These seminars also include research papers on many advanced topics. Thank you. 1 year ago Arshiya Kuppelur I need ppt of 6g technology.plz anyone upload it
The research paper proposed the Transfer Learning Code Vectorizer which is a novel method that derives features from the text of the software source code itself and uses those features for defect prediction. Click here for the detailed information of the project. Also check : Python Projects for MCA Students. Top Project Topics for MCA Students
by Harry Daniels (Paper formatted in PDF) The Relations of Learning and Student Social Class: Toward Re-"Socializing" Sociocultural Learning Theory by Carolyn P. Panofsky (Paper formatted in PDF) Script, Counterscript, and Underlife in the Classroom: James Brown versus Brown v. Board of Education .
Medical Research Topics (Dentistry, Nursing, Psychology) Business (marketing, economics, and finance) Science and Technology (Computer Science, Math, Statistics) Social Sciences (Social Work, Political Science, Sociology) Other Great Research Paper Topics: Technology Religion Social Media Music Education Health Social issues Environment
Latest Seminar Topics for MCA Students with PPT and Report (2023) 10 Gigabit Ethernet Airborne Internet Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) Biometrics Blade Server Computer Graphics Computer Hardware Cellonics Technology Cluster Computing Digital Rights Management (DRM) Digital Theatre System Ethical Hacking E-Intelligence Firewall
Check out the latest collection of seminar topics for CSE, latest technical CSE MCA IT seminar topics, recent essay topics, speech ideas, dissertation, thesis, IEEE and MCA seminar topics for BTech, MTech, BCA, and MCA Students. Finger Print Authentication
IEEE PROJECTS FOR MCA 2022 IEEE PROJECTS FOR MCA 2022 virtual reality applications VR research titles design of low cost Virtual Reality Classroom development of virtual flight simulator for military 5G Technology for Virtual Reality in Education smart glass VR MACHINE LEARNING PROJECTS virtual-reality-classroom smart-glass
13. Mechanical Seminar Topics Homogeneous Charge Compression Ignition - Future Of IC Engines A Control Classification of Automated Guided Vehicle Systems Rapid Prototyping of Robotic Systems Micro Machined Microsensors for the measurement of Mechanical Signals Technical Paper On Six Stroke Engine. 14.
Research Paper Series. Early Warning System- Predicting Default using Corporate Filing: A text Analytics Approach. In the wake of accounting frauds and scams in the corporate sector, predicting abnormal or fraudulent behavior is as important as investigating a fraud. In this respect, this theme of "Early warning system" designs an early ...
We have projects for BE, M.Tech, MCA, BCA, Diploma students. To download the abstracts of Final year Python projects click here. For further details call our head office at +91 98866 92401 / 98451 66723, we can send synopsis and IEEE papers based on students interest. For more details please visit our head office and get registered.
Research Papers Published by Students. Anjali Singh Rajput, Arpit Jain and Shivangi Pawar published a paper "Customer Relationship Management" in Afro- Asian International Conference on Science, Engineering and Technology organized on 11 th Oct 2014. A paper "Comparative Study of Cloud Service Providers" is accepted in International journal, Universe of Emerging Technology and Science ...
Writing a research paper tests your knowledge, business acumen, logical reasoning, and critical thinking skills. It's not enough to be well-versed in theoretical knowledge, you should also know how to apply it, and that's where the MBA research paper comes in. However, the most common challenge MBA students face is choosing the right MBA ...